What's goin' on with "Centre of the Universe"

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter15 Jun 2010, 22:26

Latest post of the previous page:

This track has the perfect summer vibe, but we can't blame Axwell for not releasing it. We've been fans for many many years, and we all know that he will not release something he is not satisfied with.

We just have to wait :)
I Image House Music
Axwell_Maniac88
Axwell digger

Post Axwell_Maniac8815 Jun 2010, 23:26

i bet the next axwell's release will be /nothing but love for you/ and i bet we will have 2 versions like he did with teenage crime for adrian lux, the first version (original mix) and the second is the one he played few days ago and will be a bit ''remode''...date of release: end of june(of course im only dreaming that ahahahah)

then about centre of the universe im pretty sure it will be released with his album thats why axwell is waiting to release it... i dont think hes not sure of his work and want to make it better...i think its a masterpiece and for me it sounds really perfect...its the best axwell's track ever no way....
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon16 Jun 2010, 06:48

Glaader wrote:But the song was obiously not intended for a summer release. If that makes You angry, then You're just stupid.
I'm not angry, and I'm quite sure I'm not that stupid.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst16 Jun 2010, 07:43

LOVE guys! :lol:
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Axwell_Maniac88
Axwell digger

Post Axwell_Maniac8812 Jul 2010, 23:05

hey guys i found this on youtube....end of july centre of universe will be released???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUJWWFbgKyE
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst13 Jul 2010, 06:58

Come on guys - what we finally want is quality - so let's give Axwell the time... Im happy with NBLFY by now
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Popol
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: 2xCDJ800 + DJM 800 + Kaoss Pad

Post Popol14 Sep 2012, 04:46

Hi all,

It's been two years since last reply, and it seems that "Center of the Universe" is still in progress.

Does anyone have news about a released date (if it's still going to be released)? Thx
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House514 Sep 2012, 06:28

Nobody knows... But we can hope that it'll be released for next year. Since SHM announced their last tour, we're all waiting for it (and, of course, the album) to be released. For me, it'd be for the beginning of 2013.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...