New Ax vs Dirty South collaboration?

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
paulparis
Axtone Artist

Post paulparis01 Nov 2011, 20:48

Latest post of the previous page:

hey yeah im pauls paris. thanks for all the support didas :) ill throw the bootleg up very soon..

No release dates yet but ill make sure ill let you guys know when there coming out..

PP
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas01 Nov 2011, 21:18

are you going to play any date on the shm AU tour next year?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull01 Nov 2011, 21:20

paulparis wrote:hey yeah im pauls paris. thanks for all the support didas :) ill throw the bootleg up very soon..

No release dates yet but ill make sure ill let you guys know when there coming out..

PP
I guess we have to wait so long because Axwell is making a remix or something of Make Up Your Mind or Story Of Boy Meets Girl right? :)
paulparis
Axtone Artist

Post paulparis02 Nov 2011, 00:08

haha i wish i could play on tour with shm....

By the sounds of it ax and all the guys at axtone and are working heaps hard to get all the releases ready.. there are a fair few and they are all sounding massive! Just grateful to be signed to axtone. :D
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu02 Nov 2011, 12:27

paulparis wrote:haha i wish i could play on tour with shm....

By the sounds of it ax and all the guys at axtone and are working heaps hard to get all the releases ready.. there are a fair few and they are all sounding massive! Just grateful to be signed to axtone. :D
Haha i also think you should be sooooooooooooooooo fkn happy :D you got a perfect mentor with Ax and i wish you all the best for the future ;) I'll follow your work via facebook. Youre doing a good job, just keep on doing your own style!
treydawg
Axwell digger

Post treydawg02 Nov 2011, 13:37

olivierM wrote:No that's not Rudy on vocals so it's not "Dreams".

I guess this is a new tune for Axtone ! Or something by Thomas Gold. Sounds like Alesso too.
Listen to the lyrics, don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that the word dreams is in them?

I'm almost positive this is dreams. It was awesome live!
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM02 Nov 2011, 18:11

treydawg wrote:
olivierM wrote:No that's not Rudy on vocals so it's not "Dreams".

I guess this is a new tune for Axtone ! Or something by Thomas Gold. Sounds like Alesso too.
Listen to the lyrics, don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that the word dreams is in them?

I'm almost positive this is dreams. It was awesome live!
Maybe you're right but i think this word "dreams" is in 1 track over 2 :D

But Axwell said Dreams was with Rudy and for me there's nothing from Axwell in it ! Btw it think "dreams" is the track in the "youtube clip video" and it doesn't sound like this one at all.
ruben
I worship Axwell

Post ruben02 Nov 2011, 18:19

we'll just have to see..it's an confirmed Axtone track and only Axwell played it out so far. Might aswell be a Solo track from Ax, you never know;)

However I think it sounds like DS, he has not played it out yet which is strange if it would be his track
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300002 Nov 2011, 20:55

Hi Paul, it's very nice you would be on this forum ! Can you tell us if we will have some news about Axwell and about the futures releases on Axtone ? Your tracks and the other ? Do you know something about it ?

Thank you in advance !
ruben
I worship Axwell

Post ruben02 Nov 2011, 21:41

roule3000 wrote:Hi Paul, it's very nice you would be on this forum ! Can you tell us if we will have some news about Axwell and about the futures releases on Axtone ? Your tracks and the other ? Do you know something about it ?

Thank you in advance !
maybe read the comments before re-asking questions m8 ;)
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas02 Nov 2011, 22:00

in youtube its all about that the id is from austrailian djs.. But is this ax solo track? If so could be the one with Ben Duffy from Fenech Soler?? Dont forget ax told he made a track with this guy...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."