Axwell & Fenech-Soler Singer Collab

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas21 May 2015, 21:22

Latest post of the previous page:

House5 wrote:Olivier the troll hahaha I didn't even know something like that was supposed to happen! Another track that will never see the sunlight
yes u kknew it... just check ax' unreleased tracks thread.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House521 May 2015, 21:54

Haha I don't check it out because I don't want to hear about things that will never happen, for years I did my best not to listen to Inside of Me because I knew it would never see the sunlight but I listened to it and I felt happy and sad at the same time...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell

Post VeljkoDujakovic21 May 2015, 22:53

House5 wrote:for years I did my best not to listen to Inside of Me because I knew it would never see the sunlight but I listened to it and I felt happy and sad at the same time...
thanks for reminding me.......... :D :) :( :( :ugeek:
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu22 May 2015, 15:53

OK so I guess this is one of the album tracks that Ax had been working on but since our beloved Axel started being full on SHM mode, disbanded SHM, started the Departures project and is now full on AxIngrosso it is highly unlikely to be worked on, let alone be finished or even released, in the distant future. Unless of course he becomes starstruck or something and decides to focus on his incomplete solo stuff, finish all those tracks and release in his album with all of these tracks in it like his friend Eric is set to do pretty soon.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell

Post VeljkoDujakovic22 May 2015, 17:33

cotu wrote: Unless of course he becomes starstruck or something and decides to focus on his incomplete solo stuff, finish all those tracks and release in his album with all of these tracks in it like his friend Eric is set to do pretty soon.
HA
HA
HA
HA
In our dreams
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 May 2015, 17:36

VeljkoDujakovic wrote:
cotu wrote: Unless of course he becomes starstruck or something and decides to focus on his incomplete solo stuff, finish all those tracks and release in his album with all of these tracks in it like his friend Eric is set to do pretty soon.
HA
HA
HA
HA
In our dreams
Agreed...that's never going to happen, not like Eric is doing...not even close...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas23 May 2015, 21:44

Seveli13 wrote:
VeljkoDujakovic wrote:
HA
HA
HA
HA
In our dreams
Agreed...that's never going to happen, not like Eric is doing...not even close...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co-eTh9bMBw
thats why....
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1323 May 2015, 22:48

Haha...yeah, would wish that is only bc of this... :D