Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Shaoe
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Shaoe Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 16:37

Bottom post of the previous page:

PerryML wrote:
enrico wrote:I just hope Ax didn't get a heart attack when he found out about the HQ leak. :(
I don't think that wasn't supposed to happen. I think the leak was planned.
Wasnt the man himself who shared the track with a few fans?
Moving on the inside...
Screaming on the outside...
dhrubofaraz
Axwell lover
since 2014

dhrubofaraz Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 16:52

So if I got this right, did Axwell send THINK ABOUT IT 2010 VERSION, to a group of people as a friendly gesture, and it got leaked? Or was it a give away 1 month ago, so a couple of people got it as a gift on the forum, or did it simply just leak? How's the story? Could someone make a summary of it please.
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 17:07

dhrubofaraz wrote:So if I got this right, did Axwell send THINK ABOUT IT 2010 VERSION, to a group of people as a friendly gesture, and it got leaked? Or was it a give away 1 month ago, so a couple of people got it as a gift on the forum, or did it simply just leak? How's the story? Could someone make a summary of it please.
yes
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 17:23

I can summarize it a bit for you guys, although there's not much to tell, it was such a random thing!

A couple of weeks ago, Axwell sent TAY2010 to a few people of the forum, although they didn't even ask for it! With the message "so that you can relax", it really came out of nowhere, it was surreal, some members can confirm that!

We succeeded in keeping it secret for 2 weeks, but I guess the track had that coming, it's such a big deal to have this floating somewhere... Axwell probably wanted that leak, he even shared it again to more people I think. So the leak was what he wanted, if you ask me it adds to the legend of Thinking About You (Total Utter Bliss). We can hear the track is unfinished and not mastered by a pro, but somehow it adds to the "greatness" of the story of the tune. This was the ultimate treat he could give us, and this is fan service to the max! I think we can give Axwell a rest now, with the gift he made to us!
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
John Wayve
Axwell digger
since 2012

John Wayve Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 17:38

Great gesture from Ax.

And you can keep it a secret but eventually it will be leaked somehow.
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
since 2008

Halcyon Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 18:04

House5 wrote:Axwell probably wanted that leak, he even shared it again to more people I think. So the leak was what he wanted, if you ask me it adds to the legend of Thinking About You (Total Utter Bliss).
The legend tells his second name is "Anakin".
Though he turned to the dark Ingrosso side, there might still be good in him. He releases a low tempo version and give us the real treasure ; that's a sign !
Maybe he starts to disapprove his collaboration... and he will kill whoever is Palpatine !

...still waiting for WMC08 ID leak, come on guys now we know it can happen, you can drop it...
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Polish Accent Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 18:23

Maybe... how about we all change our forums and twitter avatars and logins to 'wmc08id' or 'madafakaReleaseWMC08ID' and let's wait for a response?
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 18:34

Polish Accent wrote:Maybe... how about we all change our forums and twitter avatars and logins to 'wmc08id' or 'madafakaReleaseWMC08ID' and let's wait for a response?
:lol: :lol:

Also, big thanks to House5, that's what we all were wondering about :)
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 19:48

House5 wrote: A couple of weeks ago, Axwell sent TAY2010 to a few people of the forum, although they didn't even ask for it! With the message "so that you can relax", it really came out of nowhere, it was surreal, some members can confirm that!
How/Where did he send it?
Teo_T
True fan
since 2008
DJ Gear: pioneer cdj/djm 400

Teo_T Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 19:52

Someone told me Seveli& Halcyon have wmc 08 id too.. Its time to share with su guys
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 20:48

Halcyon wrote:
enrico wrote:So are you in contact with Ax or someone at Axtone?
Then apparently you or Seveli sent it to the SlashCore / Discovery peepz on SC. Or whoever shared it first on there... however the Discovery "sub-sites" seem to be getting some kind of linkage by other names sometimes.
Ok, I didn't want to spoil anything, but now that you ask the question...
Seveli and I, we are the true Axwell /\ Ingrosso (me being Axwell of course, even for this I won't be the downer role), and all this project has been a complete fraud we have built for the last 2 years now. Our masterpiece has been released today, an EDM piece of shit that we hope will disgust everyone on Earth from our sound ; besides we decided to make my first demo leak so that hope can still be among forums. Because one thing about Seveli "Ingrosso" is that he loves to make music for the forums... :!:

... seriously, who cares about who shared it on the web ? Just download it and enjoy...
Just saw this post and I like to say I am applauding you for all the effort into this post :) It's funny :lol: