Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
j.fox
I worship Axwell

Post j.fox20 Aug 2013, 17:27

Latest post of the previous page:

if you compare this with steve angello:

what have SA changed on tracks like:

tim mason - the moment
congorock - babylon
where are you
etc.

???

Nothing! Ok a little bit Hihats here and snares there but nothing really new!
Every dj cut off some tracks and plays only the "good" parts.

all those tracks get´s the "Steve Angello Edit/Cut"
so he dont deserve it to make his name on the tracks.

and now look at axwell:

- he gave the power to in my mind
- clearness to I Am
- and changed the whole tokyo by night track (if you compare it to the preview in the HnS Preview video years ago)

so he deserve it to make his name on the tracks :)
say insert
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar20 Aug 2013, 17:33

to be very honest, you are not in charge to say if someone is "deserving" to put his name on the track. You're right that Ax's share is bigger, however, they decide. mainly it will be done to have a better commercial chance to get attention for the track.
darkzavage
True fan

Post darkzavage20 Aug 2013, 21:01

oskar wrote:to be very honest, you are not in charge to say if someone is "deserving" to put his name on the track. You're right that Ax's share is bigger, however, they decide. mainly it will be done to have a better commercial chance to get attention for the track.
i think the fact that axwell touched the tracks in any way makes him deserving to put his name on it... i think that, the tracks were good but axwell could see a way to make them better... he achieved this, and put his name on it...
JSR
True fan

Post JSR21 Aug 2013, 01:58

Axwell clearly improved In My Mind, and changed Tokyo By Night. But he almost did nothing on I AM... for me it's quite controversial he is putting his name on it.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull21 Aug 2013, 05:26

JSR wrote:Axwell clearly improved In My Mind, and changed Tokyo By Night. But he almost did nothing on I AM... for me it's quite controversial he is putting his name on it.
I doubt that, if you compare I Am to their other productions there's a huge difference.
JSR
True fan

Post JSR21 Aug 2013, 06:01

DCBull wrote:
JSR wrote:Axwell clearly improved In My Mind, and changed Tokyo By Night. But he almost did nothing on I AM... for me it's quite controversial he is putting his name on it.
I doubt that, if you compare I Am to their other productions there's a huge difference.
True it sounds very different. But if you consider the 2012 ADE version as the Sick Individuals original (which i believe it is), and the recent version as the one in collaboration with Axwell... there's not much difference.

Not enough to be cited as a main collaborator imho
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine21 Aug 2013, 06:08

JSR wrote:
DCBull wrote:
True it sounds very different. But if you consider the 2012 ADE version as the Sick Individuals original (which i believe it is), and the recent version as the one in collaboration with Axwell... there's not much difference.

Not enough to be cited as a main collaborator imho
To me i dont think the ade is the original, i think ax had already touched it before that. I dont think we'll ever hear the real 'original'
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4224 Aug 2013, 22:10

Think about how amazing the remixes will be. I expect remixes from Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki and Hardwell, released on Spinnin
j.fox
I worship Axwell

Post j.fox26 Aug 2013, 07:37

hrvoje42 wrote:Think about how amazing the remixes will be. I expect remixes from Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki and Hardwell, released on Spinnin
Danny Avilla!!!
say insert
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar26 Aug 2013, 13:13

So remixes by M. Vorwerk, Maarten V., Vorwerk Maarten, Maarten Vorwerk, Afrojack and Hardwell.... ?
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz26 Aug 2013, 18:53

Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It (W&W Remix)