Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine19 Aug 2014, 08:48

Latest post of the previous page:

Just keeping up awareness! To me this thread should never leave the first page :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum

Post Hardsoul19 Aug 2014, 09:13

This should be 'sticky' so everyone could see, how this track is important for us and the whole music industry.
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine19 Aug 2014, 09:33

Hardsoul wrote:This should be 'sticky' so everyone could see, how this track is important for us and the whole music industry.
Yes great idea. It should definetly be sticky
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts20 Sep 2014, 02:40

http://twitter.com/NickyScribbles/statu ... 4706839552

Ax favorites my tweet to him mentioning TAI...could there still be some hope??? Has he ever referenced the song personally?
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine20 Sep 2014, 02:47

Axachusetts wrote:http://twitter.com/NickyScribbles/statu ... 4706839552

Ax favorites my tweet to him mentioning TAI...could there still be some hope??? Has he ever referenced the song personally?
Said it on facebook but say it here again: This is big. AXtone 50 is nearly here. We're told we'll hear something we've never heard before. An updated version of Think about it and remode could totally be it, like COTU. Ax has never even acknowledged TAI up until this point. What better way to keep his older fans when transitioning to the next point in his career than to release his most anticipated track.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts20 Sep 2014, 02:59

camheine wrote:
Axachusetts wrote:http://twitter.com/NickyScribbles/statu ... 4706839552

Said it on facebook but say it here again: This is big. AXtone 50 is nearly here. We're told we'll hear something we've never heard before. An updated version of Think about it and remode could totally be it, like COTU. Ax has never even acknowledged TAI up until this point. What better way to keep his older fans when transitioning to the next point in his career than to release his most anticipated track.
Not only is AXT050 coming, but also the 10-year anniversary of Axtone is as well (albeit in May, but the year 2015 is nonetheless). You hit the nail on the head though - Ax may be evolving into a more mainstream DJ but this would be a perfect gift to his loyal fans. He does care about us to an extent deep down and he does know that we yearn for this track (it's been mentioned to him, Axtone, and Amy enough)
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum

Post Hardsoul20 Sep 2014, 08:33

Jesus Christ, this probably means something! Is this for the first time ever, that Ax favourited tweet with Think About It, haha?
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech20 Sep 2014, 08:36

I can also sense something aswell, i'm hoping the time may be right for this track, all the signs are pointing towards a release soon
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM20 Sep 2014, 09:36

Veech wrote:I can also sense something aswell, i'm hoping the time may be right for this track, all the signs are pointing towards a release soon
Lol seriously ? you just had a retweet... Maybe it will come but for now we don't have any indications and it's still forum crazy sterile speculations as always. But if it keeps you excited by Ax imaginative future solo career, then keep on.
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech20 Sep 2014, 11:51

olivierM wrote:
Veech wrote:I can also sense something aswell, i'm hoping the time may be right for this track, all the signs are pointing towards a release soon
Lol seriously ? you just had a retweet... Maybe it will come but for now we don't have any indications and it's still forum crazy sterile speculations as always. But if it keeps you excited by Ax imaginative future solo career, then keep on.
It's only speculation :D no one knows when he'll decide to release it but it's good to keep the tracks hype around
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli20 Sep 2014, 16:12

Better than absolutely nothing, I guess