Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
SDLC
Axwell fan

Post SDLC07 Dec 2014, 17:12

Latest post of the previous page:

I've been waiting for this for sooo long. So I thought f*ck it, I'm remaking it :lol: It also has vocals similair to the original. Same singer.

There are a few other remakes out there (short and without vocals), but they all sound like crap and are nothing alike the original. This here is a close match, if I may say so myself.

Click the link, embed player doesn't work.

Let me know what you think :)
vysweet
I worship Axwell

Post vysweet07 Dec 2014, 17:47

SDLC wrote:I've been waiting for this for sooo long. So I thought f*ck it, I'm remaking it :lol: It also has vocals similair to the original. Same singer.

There are a few other remakes out there (short and without vocals), but they all sound like crap and are nothing alike the original. This here is a close match, if I may say so myself.

Just say this :o :o :o :o
SDLC
Axwell fan

Post SDLC07 Dec 2014, 18:40

vysweet wrote: Just say this :o :o :o :o
Wow didn't expect a reply so soon haha. Thanks mate.

Still working on it, some details are missing. For example the build up to the 2nd drop needs to be polished, maybe add some pads or something. After that create an intro and outro for the extended version.

Will keep you guys updated :)

By the way, the vocals were a bitch to work with. Needed very much vocal corrections to get it properly in key with the melody :lol: Still have to adjust the tempo a little bit though.
iv:an
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer CDJ2000x2
Pioneer DJM800

Post iv:an07 Dec 2014, 19:26

SDLC wrote:
vysweet wrote: Just say this :o :o :o :o
Wow didn't expect a reply so soon haha. Thanks mate.

Still working on it, some details are missing. For example the build up to the 2nd drop needs to be polished, maybe add some pads or something. After that create an intro and outro for the extended version.

Will keep you guys updated :)

By the way, the vocals were a bitch to work with. Needed very much vocal corrections to get it properly in key with the melody :lol: Still have to adjust the tempo a little bit though.
Can you please send me a download link?? Love it!
Wrap your arms around me
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum

Post Hardsoul07 Dec 2014, 19:39

SDLC wrote:I've been waiting for this for sooo long. So I thought f*ck it, I'm remaking it :lol: It also has vocals similair to the original. Same singer.

LOVE IT! Thank you so much for this remake! Keep us posted with new version and welcome on the mighty forum!

"Think About It" is simply the best Axwell's track ever made, nothing can't beat it, never ever. I know, it's been a long time - over 6 years! - but we have to wait
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
SDLC
Axwell fan

Post SDLC07 Dec 2014, 20:43

iv:an wrote: Can you please send me a download link?? Love it!
I will give you guys a download link when I'm finished. I'm still working on it. Because it would be ashame if older versions make it to the wide audience before the final finished product ;)
Hardsoul wrote: LOVE IT! Thank you so much for this remake! Keep us posted with new version and welcome on the mighty forum!

"Think About It" is simply the best Axwell's track ever made, nothing can't beat it, never ever. I know, it's been a long time - over 6 years! - but we have to wait
Thanks mate. Will do!

And of course I couldn't agree more :) Heard some rumours (in this thread so probably not reliable) about january 2015? Maybe there's a slight chance. Given that axwell favourited a tweet about Think About It a few weeks ago.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House507 Dec 2014, 20:56

Dat favorite doesn't mean anything :lol: He's BUSY WITH /\ it feels like you guys can't accept it...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell

Post Dhikhej07 Dec 2014, 23:01

OMG you are god SDLC!! If we don't get official release soon I expect DL link from you :)
Nils Vall
Axwell digger

Post Nils Vall07 Dec 2014, 23:21

That's tight! I love that you kept the dynamics and didn't go all edm on it. Thank you, we're all waiting for the finished version
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion08 Dec 2014, 12:12

SDLC wrote:
iv:an wrote: Can you please send me a download link?? Love it!
I will give you guys a download link when I'm finished. I'm still working on it. Because it would be ashame if older versions make it to the wide audience before the final finished product ;)
Hardsoul wrote: LOVE IT! Thank you so much for this remake! Keep us posted with new version and welcome on the mighty forum!

Thanks mate. Will do!

And of course I couldn't agree more :) Heard some rumours (in this thread so probably not reliable) about january 2015? Maybe there's a slight chance. Given that axwell favourited a tweet about Think About It a few weeks ago.
very nice! In case you are bored, you could also remake the WMC 08 ID :roll:
SDLC
Axwell fan

Post SDLC08 Dec 2014, 15:37

Finished I think :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXERB6-v71w

Switching from Soundcloud to Hearthis.at

Download:
https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-rich ... ic-remake/

You can download it for free there :)

Let me know what you guys think! If you like it please follow me on soundcloud for original mixes and more :)
https://soundcloud.com/sedelic
Maximillion wrote: very nice! In case you are bored, you could also remake the WMC 08 ID :roll:
Haha I'll think about it (pun intended) ;)
Last edited by SDLC on 08 Dec 2014, 20:54, edited 2 times in total.