Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

  • Release Date: 27 May 2016


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
SDLC
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 Dec 2014
Location: Amsterdam

Post SDLC08 Dec 2014, 15:37

Latest post of the previous page:

Finished I think :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXERB6-v71w

Switching from Soundcloud to Hearthis.at

Download:
https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-rich ... ic-remake/

You can download it for free there :)

Let me know what you guys think! If you like it please follow me on soundcloud for original mixes and more :)
https://soundcloud.com/sedelic
Maximillion wrote: very nice! In case you are bored, you could also remake the WMC 08 ID :roll:
Haha I'll think about it (pun intended) ;)
Last edited by SDLC on 08 Dec 2014, 20:54, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1333
Joined: 20 Aug 2014
Location: Argentina

Post vysweet08 Dec 2014, 16:19

SDLC wrote:Finished I think :roll:

Switching from Soundcloud to Hearthis.at

Download:
https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-thin ... ic-remake/

You can download it for free there :)

Let me know what you guys think! If you like it please follow me on soundcloud for original mixes and more :)
https://soundcloud.com/sedelic
Maximillion wrote: very nice! In case you are bored, you could also remake the WMC 08 ID :roll:
Haha I'll think about it (pun intended) ;)
Thanks mate!
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 520
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz108 Dec 2014, 19:41

niceee! :o u got a instrumental also eheh ? :lol:
More Life
User avatar
melih13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 311
Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Location: Istanbul

Post melih1308 Dec 2014, 20:45

Image

I had to do this :D
User avatar
HighVolume
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Aug 2014
Location: Aalst, Belgium

Post HighVolume09 Dec 2014, 19:55

A-ma-zing! Would love an instrumental too though, if that's possible! :)
Where words fail, music speaks.
ossyk
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Location: Stockholm

Post ossyk09 Dec 2014, 22:10

The download-link is dead.. :(
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 449
Joined: 02 Dec 2012

Post hrvoje4210 Dec 2014, 08:27

ossyk wrote:The download-link is dead.. :(
RIP download-link, you will be missed :(
SDLC
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 Dec 2014
Location: Amsterdam

Post SDLC10 Dec 2014, 10:40

melih13 wrote:Image

I had to do this :D
:lol: thanks
HighVolume wrote:A-ma-zing! Would love an instrumental too though, if that's possible! :)
Hmm probably not, it loses so much without vocals..


ossyk wrote:The download-link is dead.. :(
No it isn't? https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-rich ... ic-remake/
hrvoje42 wrote:
ossyk wrote:The download-link is dead.. :(
RIP download-link, you will be missed :(
https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-rich ... ic-remake/ ;) you probably clicked on the one in the quote? The URL changed a few minutes after that but it still works :)
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
Posts: 261
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Aachen
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion12 Dec 2014, 08:54

SDLC wrote:Finished I think :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXERB6-v71w

Switching from Soundcloud to Hearthis.at

Download:
https://hearthis.at/sedelic/axwell-rich ... ic-remake/

You can download it for free there :)

Let me know what you guys think! If you like it please follow me on soundcloud for original mixes and more :)
https://soundcloud.com/sedelic
Maximillion wrote: very nice! In case you are bored, you could also remake the WMC 08 ID :roll:
Haha I'll think about it (pun intended) ;)
Great!

Thanks!
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1391
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul12 Dec 2014, 20:02

You should change title to Remake ;)
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
Posts: 223
Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: France
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300012 Dec 2014, 20:35

Hardsoul wrote:
You should change title to Remake ;)
+ 1 000 000.

Change the title name and the name in the video, because it will be available everywhere on the web under the name of "original mix"... Great remake but it don't serve a potential release.

Good job by the way