Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas16 Feb 2015, 22:57

Latest post of the previous page:

Hardsoul wrote:Hype, hype, hype! Some tweeted it to Axwell Forum...
amy is trolling everyone.. I bet she used ax's twitter when ax wrote that …for a second...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
consept95
Axwell lover

Post consept9517 Feb 2015, 00:08

We could probably hurry the release just like the WTP mix on feel the pressure, hype it on social medias etc.
LTWB²
I worship Axwell

Post LTWB²17 Feb 2015, 00:26

consept95 wrote:We could probably hurry the release just like the WTP mix on feel the pressure, hype it on social medias etc.
not sure about that we made it possible that a second version of FTP got released to initiate the release of a whole single...that's another story
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell

Post Anzjøn17 Feb 2015, 00:30

LTWB² wrote:
consept95 wrote:We could probably hurry the release just like the WTP mix on feel the pressure, hype it on social medias etc.
not sure about that we made it possible that a second version of FTP got released to initiate the release of a whole single...that's another story
What's also important to note is that we essentially began begging for the WTP version after the teasers came out, there's no way they said "Oh shit, let's call the mastering studios and have it mastered right away!", it was most likely planned. Not to talk about how long it takes for Beatport to change stuff.
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
djlouinglese
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: cdj 1000s

Post djlouinglese17 Feb 2015, 00:48

"not as it stands"

Remember here this track is so massive and will be such a milestone release they may want to just not say anything completely and then you'll wake up on a Friday morning and see from them on social media " tune into radio 1 and Pete Tong tonight we've got a new one from Ax " they know how bad we want it and how everyone will go insane if it is so unexpected like that
LTWB²
I worship Axwell

Post LTWB²17 Feb 2015, 01:00

Anzjøn wrote:What's also important to note is that we essentially began begging for the WTP version after the teasers came out, there's no way they said "Oh shit, let's call the mastering studios and have it mastered right away!", it was most likely planned. Not to talk about how long it takes for Beatport to change stuff.
don't think it was originally planned to release two versions of the FTP remix
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli17 Feb 2015, 03:44

djlouinglese wrote:"not as it stands"

Remember here this track is so massive and will be such a milestone release they may want to just not say anything completely and then you'll wake up on a Friday morning and see from them on social media " tune into radio 1 and Pete Tong tonight we've got a new one from Ax " they know how bad we want it and how everyone will go insane if it is so unexpected like that
This just made me jump a little
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1317 Feb 2015, 11:49

I don't even want to see it in a close future...especially not while Ax is /\...i would rather wait till' his ''single'' again to do it properly, like what it was with COTU, with a Remode and possibly a Classic Mix...
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell

Post nickkrupka117 Feb 2015, 14:47

Matarty wrote: I don't know. TAI don't really feels like a track that can get turned into a pop song.
If they will destroy it they will pay for it :twisted:

Could rather imagine this as an SHM release, but Axwell & Ingrosso? No way!
I'm just staying a little hesitant, and not getting my hopes up too high, we got a little bit burned on COTU Original, but luckily the ReMode came along with it to save the day.

I just want the track the way it is, with minimal changes, and don't want to have to lean on a ReMode to make up for the original being changed.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House517 Feb 2015, 19:17

Having COTU Remode was more than enough to please me personally ! Well we'll see if the track is ever released
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
skyhero
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: cdj 2000 & djm 900

Post skyhero09 Mar 2015, 19:18