Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell

Post Dhikhej10 Mar 2015, 20:27

Latest post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:
Dhikhej wrote:I think he is just messing with us - someone from Axtone crew already told that TAI is not on their release schedule.. It would be pretty sick present tho
Maybe they told us that so it would be even more surprise when it comes out in May out of the blur :D Like COTU did...in March no one had a clue that it will drop and then at the end of may, booom...REMODE :D
Yeah true it makes sense, if Axwell is really gonna release TAI I think they would mess with us on purpose 8-) hahaha let's see, 2015 is the AXTONE year for sure
djlouinglese
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: cdj 1000s

Post djlouinglese10 Mar 2015, 20:46

Seveli13 wrote:
Dhikhej wrote:I think he is just messing with us - someone from Axtone crew already told that TAI is not on their release schedule.. It would be pretty sick present tho
Maybe they told us that so it would be even more surprise when it comes out in May out of the blur :D Like COTU did...in March no one had a clue that it will drop and then at the end of may, booom...REMODE :D
i imagine checking socials on a friday morning and seeing from axtone" We THINK you should listen into Pete Tong tonight...new one from Ax" that would be pure bliss
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1310 Mar 2015, 20:50

djlouinglese wrote:
i imagine checking socials on a friday morning and seeing from axtone" We THINK you should listen into Pete Tong tonight...new one from Ax" that would be pure bliss
Not before the middle of may :D
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM10 Mar 2015, 22:04

Well it doesn't mean he's not working on it.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas10 Mar 2015, 23:32

I hope TAI is not released This year. Its a perfect track to his comeback, not
Now with his duo project.
But dont forget Ax is not THE only one to control his social accounts...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
prydafan
Axwell digger

Post prydafan11 Mar 2015, 00:08

This was clearly Ax. He followed up with a reply about the chord progression of the remix
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine11 Mar 2015, 01:00

I've reached a point with Think About It now that I've given the track all of the hype I can possibly give, so whilst I really care about it, news like this doesn't excite me anymore because I assume it won't mean anything. I won't be hyped about this track until I hear a premiere or Axwell actually play it again. And even then only if it hasn't been changed or anything so that it doesn't sound like the original.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
DEMAND
True fan
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

Post DEMAND23 Mar 2015, 00:49

soon maybe :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido23 Mar 2015, 11:19

DEMAND wrote:soon maybe :roll:
Not to destroy your hopes, but management usually marks a lot of tweets as a favorite to keep ppl hyped/interested/feel special... It probably wasn't him really marking it as a real favo tweet...
If it sounds good, it is good.
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300023 Mar 2015, 13:22

And maybe the management is waiting 'Think About It' too :P
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House523 Mar 2015, 15:27

Axwell on Twitter is still Axwell, plus the tweets about TAI have always been ignored until now ! COTU started like that, who knows ?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...