Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House523 Mar 2015, 15:27

Latest post of the previous page:

Axwell on Twitter is still Axwell, plus the tweets about TAI have always been ignored until now ! COTU started like that, who knows ?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli23 Mar 2015, 15:30

House5 wrote:Axwell on Twitter is still Axwell, plus the tweets about TAI have always been ignored until now ! COTU started like that, who knows ?
I'll take little things like this over absolute silence. We will see, I'm expecting absolutely nothing haha
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House523 Mar 2015, 17:42

Me neither, but it's so strange how suddenly he retweets and favorites about it...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Ash Scott
Axwell digger
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/ashscott-1

Post Ash Scott24 Mar 2015, 01:18

Didas wrote:Its a perfect track to his comeback, not
Now with his duo project.
Do you actually think axwell will return to a more housey sound one day?
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell

Post VeljkoDujakovic24 Mar 2015, 14:59

Ash Scott wrote:
Didas wrote:Its a perfect track to his comeback, not
Now with his duo project.
I do.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1324 Mar 2015, 15:48

VeljkoDujakovic wrote:
Ash Scott wrote:
I do.
I don't...never fully at least...the highest he will comeback will be the Ax from the summer of 2013 :) And that's more than enough for me...but in terms before SHM success, i think we will never see that Axwell again...
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell

Post Anzjøn24 Mar 2015, 16:07

Seveli13 wrote:
VeljkoDujakovic wrote:
Ash Scott wrote:
I do.
I don't...never fully at least...the highest he will comeback will be the Ax from the summer of 2013 :) And that's more than enough for me...but in terms before SHM success, i think we will never see that Axwell again...
Didn't he already do that with this new I Found You remode?
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
WildYouth
True fan

Post WildYouth24 Mar 2015, 16:48

Anzjøn wrote: Didn't he already do that with this new I Found You remode?
This remix if 8 years old, he just found it on his computer some while ago.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1324 Mar 2015, 16:56

WildYouth wrote:
Anzjøn wrote: Didn't he already do that with this new I Found You remode?
This remix if 8 years old, he just found it on his computer some while ago.
Exactly...doesn't mean shit...he needs to play more 'housey' tracks and less EDM like he did in the Departures 2013 and most of the summer...at the time he was working on Tokyo By Night Remix(too much EDM as well but still it was nice), Feel The Pressure, he was testing out Arms Around Me as well...he made edits with tech house tracks, really groovy stuff...and he released COTU Remode...so he needs to show much, much more and stop playing /\ tracks...at least most of it...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine25 Mar 2015, 00:05

Seveli13 wrote:
VeljkoDujakovic wrote:
Ash Scott wrote:
I do.
To me Ax hasn't been Ax since Heart is King was released, I didn't like Tokyo By Night that much, I thought 10 other producers could have made it (my opinion, I know alot of people disagree with me :)) Of course COTU Remode and Feel the Pressure were awesome, but even those to me didn't give me the instant goosebumps of the oldies. Of course, that may be just me though, when I was discovering Ax's old tunes I was also discovering House music for the first time, so I was being hit with a double wammy of goosebumps. :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1325 Mar 2015, 10:24

camheine wrote:
To me Ax hasn't been Ax since Heart is King was released, I didn't like Tokyo By Night that much, I thought 10 other producers could have made it (my opinion, I know alot of people disagree with me :)) Of course COTU Remode and Feel the Pressure were awesome, but even those to me didn't give me the instant goosebumps of the oldies. Of course, that may be just me though, when I was discovering Ax's old tunes I was also discovering House music for the first time, so I was being hit with a double wammy of goosebumps. :D
I agree(on Tokyo By Night as well)...but Feel The Pressure (Regular Remix not WTP Mix) and COTU Remode are really sounding like 2008 with just a little modern day touch, don't know how they don't get u goosebumps :D
But yeah, in terms of his sets he hasn't been Ax since WMC 2011...summer 2013 was great but he still played Wakanda, Rasputin, I Am Home, MAKJs Revolution and crap like that...so that's a big NO in my book, but still his sets were way better than in 2012 and in 2014...at least for me... ;)