Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

  • Release Date: 27 May 2016


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1325 Mar 2015, 10:24

Latest post of the previous page:

camheine wrote:
To me Ax hasn't been Ax since Heart is King was released, I didn't like Tokyo By Night that much, I thought 10 other producers could have made it (my opinion, I know alot of people disagree with me :)) Of course COTU Remode and Feel the Pressure were awesome, but even those to me didn't give me the instant goosebumps of the oldies. Of course, that may be just me though, when I was discovering Ax's old tunes I was also discovering House music for the first time, so I was being hit with a double wammy of goosebumps. :D
I agree(on Tokyo By Night as well)...but Feel The Pressure (Regular Remix not WTP Mix) and COTU Remode are really sounding like 2008 with just a little modern day touch, don't know how they don't get u goosebumps :D
But yeah, in terms of his sets he hasn't been Ax since WMC 2011...summer 2013 was great but he still played Wakanda, Rasputin, I Am Home, MAKJs Revolution and crap like that...so that's a big NO in my book, but still his sets were way better than in 2012 and in 2014...at least for me... ;)
Axtastic
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 63
Joined: 30 Nov 2012

Post Axtastic25 Mar 2015, 16:18

I agree on TBN and maybe even FTP, but COTU remode is a beast for me, not worse than his older tracks, for me one of his best works and you rarely can find such a quality production. Everytime I hear it again, goosebumps, goosebumps and more goosebumps :D
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3317
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli28 Mar 2015, 14:39

I believe that his remix together with NEW_ID, that bootleg for Rock You Rock You and his Remode for Center Of The Universe are examples of perfect blends between his earlier axtone sounds we all grew up with, and his modern approach to dance music: tempo and dance-ability. That's what made those records so good, it actually allowed for moving your baaardy again, whereas I feel that some if not most of the records during the SHM era were more complimentary to the visual show behind the decks.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1328 Mar 2015, 15:26

Vinelli wrote:I believe that his remix together with NEW_ID, that bootleg for Rock You Rock You and his Remode for Center Of The Universe are examples of perfect blends between his earlier axtone sounds we all grew up with, and his modern approach to dance music: tempo and dance-ability. That's what made those records so good, it actually allowed for moving your baaardy again, whereas I feel that some if not most of the records during the SHM era were more complimentary to the visual show behind the decks.
Completely agree...
User avatar
DEMAND
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 123
Joined: 30 Aug 2014
Location: Texas, USA
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

Post DEMAND12 Apr 2015, 19:30

User avatar
Jackers
Axwell fan
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/skina_official
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Location: Aveiro , Portugal .
DJ Gear: FL Studio & Pionner

Post Jackers13 Apr 2015, 16:00

' In the beginning there was House, in the end there is House and in the middle there is Axwell '
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1952
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House522 Jun 2015, 16:21

Damn, I just listened back to it after months, and I must say, the track is a great combination of I Found U remode, NBL remode and COTU original. What a fucking tune seriously.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas22 Jun 2015, 20:32

House5 wrote:Damn, I just listened back to it after months, and I must say, the track is a great combination of I Found U remode, NBL remode and COTU original. What a fucking tune seriously.
cmon you can say it, its best one from professor sh*t.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1952
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House522 Jun 2015, 21:41

It's indeed a very serious candidate for Axwell's best track ever !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine23 Jun 2015, 02:23

Axwell for fuck sake just give us the song, unless you're planning on releasing it in the near future, he knows how much we all want it, he has nothing to lose. this track remaining unreleased is a huge sign he hasn't given up on his old tunes yet, and is keeping it as his ace up his sleeve.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1323 Jun 2015, 08:33

camheine wrote:Axwell for fuck sake just give us the song, unless you're planning on releasing it in the near future, he knows how much we all want it, he has nothing to lose. this track remaining unreleased is a huge sign he hasn't given up on his old tunes yet, and is keeping it as his ace up his sleeve.
It's better not to release it now...he wouldn't even play it in his sets...or he would kind of destroy it with the /\ touch...he will release it when Axwell is back, and that's how is supposed to be... ;)