Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

  • Release Date: 27 May 2016


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1323 Jun 2015, 08:33

Latest post of the previous page:

camheine wrote:Axwell for fuck sake just give us the song, unless you're planning on releasing it in the near future, he knows how much we all want it, he has nothing to lose. this track remaining unreleased is a huge sign he hasn't given up on his old tunes yet, and is keeping it as his ace up his sleeve.
It's better not to release it now...he wouldn't even play it in his sets...or he would kind of destroy it with the /\ touch...he will release it when Axwell is back, and that's how is supposed to be... ;)
User avatar
dperssonn
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 526
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post dperssonn23 Jun 2015, 10:19

Seveli13 wrote:
camheine wrote:Axwell for fuck sake just give us the song, unless you're planning on releasing it in the near future, he knows how much we all want it, he has nothing to lose. this track remaining unreleased is a huge sign he hasn't given up on his old tunes yet, and is keeping it as his ace up his sleeve.
It's better not to release it now...he wouldn't even play it in his sets...or he would kind of destroy it with the /\ touch...he will release it when Axwell is back, and that's how is supposed to be... ;)
I think Seveli got a point! I would hate to see them doing what they did to the WMC ID again.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1323 Jun 2015, 10:35

dperssonn wrote:
I think Seveli got a point! I would hate to see them doing what they did to the WMC ID again.
Well i don't think they can really do that cause WMC ID is only a sample...but if they were to release full track Think About It, i feel it would be reworked much more and it would sound like just another cheesy EDM pop track...i very much doubt that it would have that amazing housey vibe cause it would not work in todays scene...
User avatar
dperssonn
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 526
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post dperssonn23 Jun 2015, 11:32

Seveli13 wrote:
dperssonn wrote:
I think Seveli got a point! I would hate to see them doing what they did to the WMC ID again.
Well i don't think they can really do that cause WMC ID is only a sample...but if they were to release full track Think About It, i feel it would be reworked much more and it would sound like just another cheesy EDM pop track...i very much doubt that it would have that amazing housey vibe cause it would not work in todays scene...
Ya sure, but you get my point. There is not a chance that the Ax & Ing-touch will be for the better in any way.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1323 Jun 2015, 11:58

dperssonn wrote: Ya sure, but you get my point. There is not a chance that the Ax & Ing-touch will be for the better in any way.
Yeah, we agree 100 % on that... ;)
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online23 Jun 2015, 12:33

It depends actually, if they can keep a high-production level (and they can) the track might not be as horrible as you guys think

Axwell favoriting and retweeting tweets about TAI must be a sign, he always ignores comments about his oldies
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
Posts: 223
Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: France
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300024 Jun 2015, 02:31

Please guys, don't talk about it without any info. You will make me have an heart attack :)
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online24 Jun 2015, 16:12

The topic was going in the archive pages, and it must stay at 1st page! :ugeek:
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
saku
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 20
Joined: 08 Sep 2014
Location: Finland

Post saku05 Jul 2015, 09:44

Hey guys, I've been a coming to this forum for over a year now just reading stuff and checking on new IDs. So I found something and I figured now is the time to start posting here. I was searching with the hashtag #ruisrock2015 and found this very interesting clip. I'll try to find some more, but for now, this is all:

https://instagram.com/p/4vuWKssm7r/

It sounds fine to me, just please don't fuck it up... I hope the breakdown is still the same.

Also now realizing how much I missed by not going :(

Edit: Another one here https://instagram.com/p/4usVRXp59u/

And another one: https://instagram.com/p/4usFkivAyh/

https://instagram.com/p/4u8i7pGcOy/

Singer changed? Or just singing really high pitch? Or pitched up?
Last edited by saku on 05 Jul 2015, 10:28, edited 5 times in total.
pdebonus13
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 17
Joined: 18 Aug 2014

Post pdebonus1305 Jul 2015, 10:04

Wow, thanks for posting! unbelievable!!
Artur
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 62
Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Location: France

Post Artur05 Jul 2015, 10:14

WOOWWWWW finally some real news about the track!!
Hope they will not fuck it up with the new vocals...