Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Lucas Vigermyr
True fan

Post Lucas Vigermyr05 Jul 2015, 12:23

Latest post of the previous page:

You can still hear the old male vocals in the background. I'm happy that TAI is not forgotten! Great news!
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn05 Jul 2015, 12:24

You guys are awfully quick to judge the track by those instagram posts...

And come on, did you really think that there wasn't going to be any changes to the song after 5 years??

I'm actually happy that it (from what i can hear) isn't any changes to the melody.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull05 Jul 2015, 12:29

̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶e̶̶e̶̶m̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶u̶̶c̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶i̶̶m̶̶e̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶i̶̶g̶̶g̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶i̶̶c̶̶t̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶b̶̶s̶̶o̶̶l̶̶u̶̶t̶̶e̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶u̶̶n̶̶n̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶o̶̶c̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶a̶̶r̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶r̶̶o̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶̶g̶̶r̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶(̶e̶̶x̶̶c̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶)̶ ̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶a̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶e̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶o̶̶c̶̶a̶̶l̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶e̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶g̶̶t̶̶h̶̶.̶

̶u̶̶s̶̶u̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶i̶'̶m̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶m̶̶o̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶r̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶i̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶p̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶o̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶(̶r̶̶i̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶)̶ ̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶u̶̶g̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶.̶

edit:
Scrap what I just said. Still no fan of the female vocals but thankfully the song is still intact. The hype is real!
Last edited by DCBull on 06 Jul 2015, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post NotAxwell05 Jul 2015, 12:43

To be fair lets be realistic, if it is a ^ song there most likely wont be an an early version or so. I just cant imagine how this should work out with Def Jam etc.

Overall i really like the female vocals.
Artur
Axwell digger

Post Artur05 Jul 2015, 12:46

If think about it is released on the A&I album i think an Axwell album is really unlikely to happen one day and that makes me sad too
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine05 Jul 2015, 12:50

roule3000 wrote:Before to say anything about the new TAI, I will wait for a good extract or the release.

But, i will share my impression.

Axwell seems to take all his old songs in the A/\I project,
I'm now thinking about a possible retire of Ax after the A/\I album(s) release.

A lot of tracks, WMC ID sample (if it's in the song), now TAI, what next ?

I'm seriously sad to maybe see TAI and tracks like Barricade in the same album. That's why i'm affraid to think Ax will retire after the album. He's giving away all his tracks to A/\I.

I really hope to be wrong

:cry:
it's funny you mentioned that! Before /\ came along I thought Ax would retire in the next three years. but because of /\ I actually think he will stick around for alot longer. It just doesn't seem to me that he's "at the end", he's got so much left in him, with this new project and everything, I wouldn't be surprised if Ax is still kickin it many years down the line. It's an interesting thought though :cry: I do think it's telling that I haven't seen a single /\ song in the top 200 of australia's charts, yet three galantis songs have now made it. To be honest I think Ax and Seb had wished On my way and sun is shining had had better commercial success by now
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House505 Jul 2015, 12:55

Btw guys, now on vocals it's Richard Archer + ID female singer, I say it because a lot of people seem to think that Axwell got rid of Archer
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
melih13
I worship Axwell

Post melih1305 Jul 2015, 12:57

Expecting TAI to release exactly what it was, is very optimistic view i guess.
After listenining these posts, i can say im confused. One side of me says " finally you got the song" but the other one says "it will not be same" i couldn't see huge differences on melody and tune btw

But lets just wait to hear full song and i hope we'll all like it!
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu05 Jul 2015, 13:08

Stop acting like child's who haven't got their daily ice cream!

It's really annoying me right now. Do you expect ax living his live and planing his career exactly as you wish he would do? Fucking no!
Don't judge by these 5 sec Instagram videos ffs... I also hope we will still see Richard archers vocals independently but we have to wait and right now I'm enjoying ax offering us this stuff. Better than listen to the same old youtube clips my whole life and show them my grandchildren some day lol

They better play it at ushuaia closing party or I will get mad! :D
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz05 Jul 2015, 13:15

I really fucking love old Think About It. I really do. Like really fucking much.

I'm quite bummed that it might never come, but I'm not sure if I was still expecting it... I can't tell much through the clips, but I think they added these female vocals to add a bit of emotion to the track to fit today's standards so... :/

But it does sound interesting.
Melody is still here: what a godly melody.
Vocals are still there: the guy sings like some fucking angel on drugs, in a good way.
The meaningful lyrics are also still there: we will be able to sing Total Utter Bliss into oblivion while listening to it in good quality.
There is just a new female singer in the track, which I do find interesting how they will balance both vocals... Waiting for more snippets.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas05 Jul 2015, 13:18

Dschu wrote:Stop acting like child's who haven't got their daily ice cream!

It's really annoying me right now. Do you expect ax living his live and planing his career exactly as you wish he would do? Fucking no!
Don't judge by these 5 sec Instagram videos ffs... I also hope we will still see Richard archers vocals independently but we have to wait and right now I'm enjoying ax offering us this stuff. Better than listen to the same old youtube clips my whole life and show them my grandchildren some day lol

They better play it at ushuaia closing party or I will get mad! :D
I dont believe anymore in r archer voice. Maybe due to his rights About This track.
They had to pick up other singer.
Ofc we're mad, just a few hours, already 5 pages About This track...
It was THE ultimate track of axwell that any fan axwell worshiped.

I'll wait for more previews... But THE last version from 2010 was THE best one .
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."