Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas05 Jul 2015, 13:18

Latest post of the previous page:

Dschu wrote:Stop acting like child's who haven't got their daily ice cream!

It's really annoying me right now. Do you expect ax living his live and planing his career exactly as you wish he would do? Fucking no!
Don't judge by these 5 sec Instagram videos ffs... I also hope we will still see Richard archers vocals independently but we have to wait and right now I'm enjoying ax offering us this stuff. Better than listen to the same old youtube clips my whole life and show them my grandchildren some day lol

They better play it at ushuaia closing party or I will get mad! :D
I dont believe anymore in r archer voice. Maybe due to his rights About This track.
They had to pick up other singer.
Ofc we're mad, just a few hours, already 5 pages About This track...
It was THE ultimate track of axwell that any fan axwell worshiped.

I'll wait for more previews... But THE last version from 2010 was THE best one .
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas05 Jul 2015, 13:24

hedz wrote:I really fucking love old Think About It. I really do. Like really fucking much.

I'm quite bummed that it might never come, but I'm not sure if I was still expecting it... I can't tell much through the clips, but I think they added these female vocals to add a bit of emotion to the track to fit today's standards so... :/

But it does sound interesting.
Melody is still here: what a godly melody.
Vocals are still there: the guy sings like some fucking angel on drugs, in a good way.
The meaningful lyrics are also still there: we will be able to sing Total Utter Bliss into oblivion while listening to it in good quality.
There is just a new female singer in the track, which I do find interesting how they will balance both vocals... Waiting for more snippets.

So Fuc**** This too !!

TAI is like LTWB for Axwell if u Know what I mean.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine05 Jul 2015, 13:27

Didas wrote:
hedz wrote:I really fucking love old Think About It. I really do. Like really fucking much.

I'm quite bummed that it might never come, but I'm not sure if I was still expecting it... I can't tell much through the clips, but I think they added these female vocals to add a bit of emotion to the track to fit today's standards so... :/

Vocals are still there: the guy sings like some fucking angel on drugs, in a good way.
The meaningful lyrics are also still there: we will be able to sing Total Utter Bliss into oblivion while listening to it in good quality.
There is just a new female singer in the track, which I do find interesting how they will balance both vocals... Waiting for more snippets.

So Fuc**** This too !!

It's moments like this where I want nothing more than to have one hour with Ax to pick his brain
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas05 Jul 2015, 13:47

camheine wrote:
Didas wrote:

So Fuc**** This too !!

It's moments like this where I want nothing more than to have one hour with Ax to pick his brain
And again Ax Saving Ingrosso career, Ax ^ Ingrosso - Think About It
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine05 Jul 2015, 13:50

Well I don't know if that's true :lol: Reload and Calling were more commercially successful than any Ax single in the last 5 years
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Andrea_bs
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: -Allen & Heat Xone:K2
-Sennheiser Hd25

Post Andrea_bs05 Jul 2015, 14:13

As many others have said I have really mixed feelings about this but the disappointment is really strong, I can smell another lost masterpiece
FlavioPereira
True fan

Post FlavioPereira05 Jul 2015, 15:53

Well i'm really sad with this preview's. I think the old axwell has gone.
Why mix a solo axwell track with this project? And the other one's ID too?
I've got disappointed with the original mix of centre of the universe, but i got hope on this one.
Now listening to this new vocal is destroying this track. I can't even compare, there are no feelings, i think the "magic" of this track as gone, and they fucked it up. I prefer continue listen to the old version. This changes are really sad to me.
It's sad to see axwell not get a solo carrer like steve angello did, and release is own track's. It's really sad, that he don't spend like 2 year on a track to make it "perfect", as he said before, and now the track's became a bit generic with this project.
djedwardsmith
Axwell lover

Post djedwardsmith05 Jul 2015, 16:04

Seveli13 wrote:
camheine wrote: To be fair, literally the only difference i hear so far is the female vocal on top of richards. At least the same melody is there, it just might be a touch more ravey, need to hear the breakdown before i make a decision. If piano is there then I'm happy
To be fair, yes, i will also wait for the whole song in full quality so i can make judgement, but so far it doesn't look very promising...it will be more EDM/Pop than house music...but we will see...but i meant it's disgusting cause they talk shit about for a year now how everything is new and fresh in their music and that they are breaking all ties with SHM and their own careers and going full on /\ mode for some time...it's such hypocrisy...
Right, so you're moaning that they've said for months that they'd be doing something new and fresh yet you're kicking up a stink because Axwell isn't going back to his old style that you like?

The signs have been there for ages, deal with it, old Axwell is gone, accept it and appreciate what you do get rather than constantly moaning about how good things used to be. He's moved on and so should you.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido05 Jul 2015, 16:14

In all honesty, I like it, thus far after the short clips I've seen. The track is still 90% there...as opposed to the WMC '08 ID... I'm just happy he hasn't forgot about the record all together and how much Axwell fans want this track. In the back of our minds we all knew changes were going to be unevitable!
If it sounds good, it is good.
melih13
I worship Axwell

Post melih1305 Jul 2015, 16:17

"The only thing that constant is change"

You can't expect old axwell everytime it's his life, it's his ideas we have to respect. I promise, new Tai would be good at least we'll get it at last, isn't it better than listening same youtube video all the time ?
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1305 Jul 2015, 16:34

djedwardsmith wrote: Right, so you're moaning that they've said for months that they'd be doing something new and fresh yet you're kicking up a stink because Axwell isn't going back to his old style that you like?

The signs have been there for ages, deal with it, old Axwell is gone, accept it and appreciate what you do get rather than constantly moaning about how good things used to be. He's moved on and so should you.
U don't get the point do u...i'm not moaning, i don't listen to them anymore at all (i mean the new stuff) so i don't really care that much, i'm just saying it's very lame to shit about ''it's all new, new music, new path, new journey'' and then u recycle old tracks...where's the logic in that?
Nothing to appreciate with his new stuff...just because u like it, or it has Axwell name attached to it, doesn't make it good and it doesn't mean everyone should like it...