Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

  • Release Date: 27 May 2016


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1305 Jul 2015, 16:34

Latest post of the previous page:

djedwardsmith wrote: Right, so you're moaning that they've said for months that they'd be doing something new and fresh yet you're kicking up a stink because Axwell isn't going back to his old style that you like?

The signs have been there for ages, deal with it, old Axwell is gone, accept it and appreciate what you do get rather than constantly moaning about how good things used to be. He's moved on and so should you.
U don't get the point do u...i'm not moaning, i don't listen to them anymore at all (i mean the new stuff) so i don't really care that much, i'm just saying it's very lame to shit about ''it's all new, new music, new path, new journey'' and then u recycle old tracks...where's the logic in that?
Nothing to appreciate with his new stuff...just because u like it, or it has Axwell name attached to it, doesn't make it good and it doesn't mean everyone should like it...
WildYouth
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 149
Joined: 18 Aug 2014

Post WildYouth05 Jul 2015, 17:04

I somehow have a feeling that many forum members are gonna become enemies while talking about this track haha.

My opinion : Very hard to tell with the crappy sound quality. Ofc my dream is to just get the Massive-version as it was, with only Richards epic vocals, but I still think this can get very great!
djedwardsmith
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 26
Joined: 26 Aug 2014

Post djedwardsmith05 Jul 2015, 17:21

Seveli13 wrote:
djedwardsmith wrote: Right, so you're moaning that they've said for months that they'd be doing something new and fresh yet you're kicking up a stink because Axwell isn't going back to his old style that you like?

The signs have been there for ages, deal with it, old Axwell is gone, accept it and appreciate what you do get rather than constantly moaning about how good things used to be. He's moved on and so should you.
U don't get the point do u...i'm not moaning, i don't listen to them anymore at all (i mean the new stuff) so i don't really care that much, i'm just saying it's very lame to shit about ''it's all new, new music, new path, new journey'' and then u recycle old tracks...where's the logic in that?
Nothing to appreciate with his new stuff...just because u like it, or it has Axwell name attached to it, doesn't make it good and it doesn't mean everyone should like it...
You are moaning though. Constantly. You're harking back to the glory days of Axwell. Constantly.

Of course it's all new stuff, he's reaching out to people like you by using older stuff like this and adding his new twist to it in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you might come around to like his new style.

I'm not saying that you should, I'm not even sure if I do myself, but you've got the respect the bloke for trying.
User avatar
julitoco
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 149
Joined: 06 Sep 2014

Post julitoco05 Jul 2015, 17:32

I remember when a lot of people here were exactly like this because of the version of feel the pressure that was released. The track was "ruined" for them and there were pages of hate as well. Finally, the two versions were released, and guess which one was liked the most? The one they hated. Now with TAI we dont even know anything apart from the female vocals. Maybe is not even a A^I track, or maybe we will receive the original as well some years later. He knows, and the axtone crew also knows, how much we like this and i'm sure they wont let us down with this one as it was with FTP
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 682
Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Location: Rio / London

Post ggssmm05 Jul 2015, 17:40

TAI is ALIVE!!

I'll wait for a better preview to give my opinion in this new version.

But what makes this track so magical is that the vocals and the melody fit together so nicely. Melody is perfect as so is the vocals. With new vocals, the track has lost half of his magic

He and Axtone crew knew that this is THE (Didas style 8-)) song we are waiting for over the last 5 years. I can't believe he will replace Richard's epic vocals for some "i could be the one" similar vocals just to give this to us...

As it is and AxIng project, the chance of getting the other mix is low.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1305 Jul 2015, 18:10

djedwardsmith wrote:
You are moaning though. Constantly. You're harking back to the glory days of Axwell. Constantly.

Of course it's all new stuff, he's reaching out to people like you by using older stuff like this and adding his new twist to it in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you might come around to like his new style.

I'm not saying that you should, I'm not even sure if I do myself, but you've got the respect the bloke for trying.
If he want to reach his older fans and more people who actually listen to some quality electronic music he knows what do to...he can be respected by everybody, if he really wanted that...instead, he choose money, fame and went with the flow of EDM/Pop music...no respect from my part on that, especially when there are so many people out there, on the scene, who remain true to their sound...
As far as TAI, i'll wait for a better preview and then fully judge, but for now this looks like some lame attempt not to lose that small old fanbase and a lot of us from this forum...
It's not moaning dude, it' just a fact, like it or not...
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1333
Joined: 20 Aug 2014
Location: Argentina

Post vysweet05 Jul 2015, 18:25

Guys wait for the original preview, you can't judge on Instagram post...or well let's wait for the second part of the album coming in 2016 :roll:

BTW: This is epic like my brazilean friend said TAI is ALIVE :!: :!: :!: Now Axachusetts can play this on his wedding. :lol:
User avatar
DEMAND
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 123
Joined: 30 Aug 2014
Location: Texas, USA
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

Post DEMAND05 Jul 2015, 18:54

WMC ID 08 and now Think about it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
User avatar
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 538
Joined: 17 May 2008
Location: France

Post Halcyon05 Jul 2015, 19:26

Seveli13 wrote:
djedwardsmith wrote:
You are moaning though. Constantly. You're harking back to the glory days of Axwell. Constantly.

Of course it's all new stuff, he's reaching out to people like you by using older stuff like this and adding his new twist to it in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you might come around to like his new style.

I'm not saying that you should, I'm not even sure if I do myself, but you've got the respect the bloke for trying.
If he want to reach his older fans and more people who actually listen to some quality electronic music he knows what do to...he can be respected by everybody, if he really wanted that...instead, he choose money, fame and went with the flow of EDM/Pop music...no respect from my part on that, especially when there are so many people out there, on the scene, who remain true to their sound...
As far as TAI, i'll wait for a better preview and then fully judge, but for now this looks like some lame attempt not to lose that small old fanbase and a lot of us from this forum...
It's not moaning dude, it' just a fact, like it or not...
I'm with Seveli 100%.
And guys, whether it's Insta or iTunes, 5 seconds or 3 hours preview, we are all allowed to judge anything.
Obviously it's lame to pretend knowing everything about the track from now with 10-sec video loops, but yeah, at least I can say that TAI new version is going to be lame TO ME. And if I end up liking the track I'll be the first one to say "my mistake", but I've been an Ax fan long enough to know it's not happening, because recycling new tracks into new versions has always been a mistake from Axwell, since the Been A Long Time remix. And Ingrosso is not helping in 2015.
So yeah "change is inevitable" #Disclosure, we know old Ax is gone we should move on blahblah, and guess what, we did, because some of us don't worship the "/\" at all. So let us listen to Feel The Vibe and cry alone please.
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro
Posts: 761
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post cotu05 Jul 2015, 19:31

Well, just checked this, and I'd rather not judge anything so quickly. Hope we'll have a clearer view of this soon. For the moment, I'm just happy that all of our faith is leading somewhere,
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
NotAxwell
NotModerator
Send private message
Posts: 382
Joined: 18 Aug 2014

Post NotAxwell05 Jul 2015, 19:37

You know whats kinda funny that i just realised. We are feeling like kids again that are excited to get sth that they wanted for a looong long time!
Love it how you can adapt the vocals on the situation :lol: