Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post NotAxwell05 Jul 2015, 19:37

Latest post of the previous page:

You know whats kinda funny that i just realised. We are feeling like kids again that are excited to get sth that they wanted for a looong long time!
Love it how you can adapt the vocals on the situation :lol:
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli05 Jul 2015, 19:45

So all the retweets, all the little hints and hope was actually for the revival of Think About It! Unreal! Honestly, I´m really excited. So far, we don´t know how the final mix will sound, what it will be part of or if mr. Hedfors has some old school NBL-esque surprises up his sleeve...All that we can really take from this is the fact that this track a lot of us have been waiting for for so long, is suddenly extremely likely to see the light of day. And how is that not something to get happy about?

It's really easy to get cynical about this, and completely understandable also, with this place and it's residents consisting of really huge and longterm Axwell fanatics. But I say, let's just wait how this plays out. Where at first, a solution for this old classic was close to zero, now suddenly an arsenal of possibilities arise.
FlavioPereira
True fan

Post FlavioPereira05 Jul 2015, 20:04

This was ever to supposed to be a Axtone release (maybe like centre of the universe/nothing but love). Seeing this track involved in this project is sad.
I don't have hope's to surprises, as this get released on this album. It sound's empty and comercial, not Axwell/Axtone quality.
djedwardsmith
Axwell lover

Post djedwardsmith05 Jul 2015, 21:00

Seveli13 wrote:
djedwardsmith wrote:
You are moaning though. Constantly. You're harking back to the glory days of Axwell. Constantly.

Of course it's all new stuff, he's reaching out to people like you by using older stuff like this and adding his new twist to it in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you might come around to like his new style.

I'm not saying that you should, I'm not even sure if I do myself, but you've got the respect the bloke for trying.
If he want to reach his older fans and more people who actually listen to some quality electronic music he knows what do to...he can be respected by everybody, if he really wanted that...instead, he choose money, fame and went with the flow of EDM/Pop music...no respect from my part on that, especially when there are so many people out there, on the scene, who remain true to their sound...
As far as TAI, i'll wait for a better preview and then fully judge, but for now this looks like some lame attempt not to lose that small old fanbase and a lot of us from this forum...
It's not moaning dude, it' just a fact, like it or not...
But you still do listen? As do the others on here who moan about everything he does.

Do you really think he cares if somebody on an internet forum respects him? Or do you think what he cares about is reaching as big an audience as possible, using music that he believes in even if that's different to what his older fanbase are used to?

It is moaning, some of you on here will never be satisfied unless he basically erases the past 5 or 6 years and stays with his old style that you (and I) love so much.

But he won't. So accept that, stop going on and on and on about it. And take some solace in the fact that at the very least, Axwell is aware of his roots and is trying to integrate them into his current work, regardless of if you like the end result or not.
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post NotAxwell05 Jul 2015, 21:08

^^^^^^

THIS. Did you ever considered maybe the new kind of music he puts out is actually the music he wants to put out? Maybe he wants to reach more people than the old "forum gang".
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1305 Jul 2015, 21:56

djedwardsmith wrote:
But you still do listen? As do the others on here who moan about everything he does.

Do you really think he cares if somebody on an internet forum respects him? Or do you think what he cares about is reaching as big an audience as possible, using music that he believes in even if that's different to what his older fanbase are used to?

It is moaning, some of you on here will never be satisfied unless he basically erases the past 5 or 6 years and stays with his old style that you (and I) love so much.

But he won't. So accept that, stop going on and on and on about it. And take some solace in the fact that at the very least, Axwell is aware of his roots and is trying to integrate them into his current work, regardless of if you like the end result or not.
I listen to Kidsos and Heart is King almost every day, if that's what u referring to, only older stuff...but that doesn't matter, cause u either won't or can't see the real point here...fuck the internet...i'm talking about the whole scene, real DJ's, real fans(not the ones listening to this horrible music since 2011)...it's hilarious that u can shit about ''using music that he believes in'' while advertising and collecting cash in as many ways as possible and in such a cheese way as well...they went with the flow of EDM/Pop tracks, Avicii, Alesso etc crap...they saw what's popular and gone for the cash and fame...nothing fresh, new, game changing there...he can do what ever he wants but don't sell that crap to me that he's really doing it from his soul shit...it doesn't look like that for sure and more importantly, it doesn't sound like that...BTW I was quite satisfied with him in the summer of 2013, even though he played a lot of that electro crap...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1305 Jul 2015, 21:58

Halcyon wrote: So yeah "change is inevitable" #Disclosure, we know old Ax is gone we should move on blahblah, and guess what, we did, because some of us don't worship the "/\" at all. So let us listen to Feel The Vibe and cry alone please.
Don't agree with everything u said but 100 % on this...my man :D
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House505 Jul 2015, 22:29

Here it is, the world war 15!

I'm pretty excited personally, Axwell chose to incorporate TAI to his current work, and for now, besides the female vocal and maybe a VERY THIN rave touch, the track really hasn't changed. I'm not gonna drop an atomic bomb before having full preview of how this female vocal is used and knowing how breakdown sounds like.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell

Post nickkrupka105 Jul 2015, 23:27

Holy shit! Started a new job last week and didn't get on much, and come back to see this <3.

A bit worried about the female vocals, I'll be 100% honest. But I am going to wait until I get more than a few 15 second Instagram videos, like a full YouTube video or something before I really judge it.

I am super excited that they didn't change the actually melody of it, atleast so it seems.

Cannot wait, guys, it is actually coming!!!!

Also, this makes it 100% sure that I am going to see them at the Made In America Festival, I want to hear it live
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine06 Jul 2015, 00:48

I'm afraid to say Seveli, and btw i agree with alot of what you said man mad respect, but you have a bit of a warped view on what goes into the music making process with these big djs, and so do a few other people here. I guarentee that alesso and avicii for example love their own tracks, and that is their true 'soul', the conspiracy theorist in you can't see that because you keep thinking it's all some big plan to fool people into emptying thir wallets.

how do i know? Because from the last 5 years i can say i've loved more alesso tracks than Axwell tracks, and you know what? When i make music, it sounds alot closer to an alesso/edm type song than an old axwell song. I don't even make money off of music and that's what i love to make. I guarentee you that Ax legitemitely likes the music he's making with seb. and that is what he wants to make, and not just because of money, the new stuff he's making actually has alot more musicality than his old stuff, not saying it's better, but that's the truth, they're more complicated melodies etc. some people just like that better than say, two chords strummed over and over again (like walk with me).

And you know what's funny? Is if you go back and look at all of those vids from 2008 and so on, there are still people in the comments saying Ax is a sellout. Because in relation to the scene at any given point, ax has always been on the more 'poppy' side of house music. COTU and it's true for example are barely house tracks.
Anyway, me and you have talked about this before so no point in starting all over again, hope other people can read this and maybe see a different point of view :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House506 Jul 2015, 01:34

You got a big point here fellow Cam, people are always closed in the devil Amy vision, but Axwell and Ingrosso love their project
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...