Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
makateller
I worship Axwell

Post makateller06 Jul 2015, 09:44

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:so....

what about this, go to min 16.35, full hd, and then just let your body feel it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijL2xpG9y8w

TAN TANNN TANNN TANNN

my friends one thing we've learned from Ax:

GOOSEBUMPS NEVER LIE
and i am crying.
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech06 Jul 2015, 09:47

Goosebumps never lie
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell

Post Dhikhej06 Jul 2015, 10:13

whoever finds a video of full song played by them wins the forum
MaxBisi
I worship Axwell

Post MaxBisi06 Jul 2015, 10:16

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT... TAI is alive, who the fuck would have thought... I have to admit when TAI kicked in, my heart beat faster haha^^
#bringthegrooveback
Eddie0518
Axwell lover

Post Eddie051806 Jul 2015, 11:00

I'll go and see them on thursday at Balaton Sound, if they play this I will try my best to record it in a good quality and share with you guys immediately after the show! ;) ;)
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell

Post Dhikhej06 Jul 2015, 11:14

Eddie0518 wrote:I'll go and see them on thursday at Balaton Sound, if they play this I will try my best to record it in a good quality and share with you guys immediately after the show! ;) ;)
You could also record Dark River, I'm sure no one would mind :D
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1306 Jul 2015, 11:23

camheine wrote:I'm afraid to say Seveli, and btw i agree with alot of what you said man mad respect, but you have a bit of a warped view on what goes into the music making process with these big djs, and so do a few other people here. I guarentee that alesso and avicii for example love their own tracks, and that is their true 'soul', the conspiracy theorist in you can't see that because you keep thinking it's all some big plan to fool people into emptying thir wallets.

how do i know? Because from the last 5 years i can say i've loved more alesso tracks than Axwell tracks, and you know what? When i make music, it sounds alot closer to an alesso/edm type song than an old axwell song. I don't even make money off of music and that's what i love to make. I guarentee you that Ax legitemitely likes the music he's making with seb. and that is what he wants to make, and not just because of money, the new stuff he's making actually has alot more musicality than his old stuff, not saying it's better, but that's the truth, they're more complicated melodies etc. some people just like that better than say, two chords strummed over and over again (like walk with me).

And you know what's funny? Is if you go back and look at all of those vids from 2008 and so on, there are still people in the comments saying Ax is a sellout. Because in relation to the scene at any given point, ax has always been on the more 'poppy' side of house music. COTU and it's true for example are barely house tracks.
Anyway, me and you have talked about this before so no point in starting all over again, hope other people can read this and maybe see a different point of view :D
Yeah, no, i get that...there's no denying that Ax loves it...we can see that, but u can't tell me that they are not targeting radio and EDM fans...and it's not just about money(although it is a big part), it's about fame and their relevance in the big scene with these big commercial guys...it's obvious...they want the fame and the attention...they want to hang out with Martin Garrix, Avicii, Alesso etc...much more that with Mark Knight, Bob Sinclair, Erick Morillo etc (whom they hang out all the time before EDM)...it's understandable if u stay true to ur sound, but like this, it feels way more plastic, sort of to speak...Avicii and Alesso are not good examples cause they got in that EDM mix quite fast, and didn't had much of a careers before that...as far as 2008, there are always going to be those guys who will say basically everyone's a sellout if they thrown just a little bit bigger concert and stuff like that...that's idiotic...i have no problem of an artist growing and people liking it more, as long as it doesn't seem so plastic and as long as they stay loyal to their sound, and even that can be modified, if u want to explore other genres and that, it's cool...but if u make music that currently everybody listens because it's the THING right now, it's not exploring, it's going for the fame and the money...
BTW COTU and It's True are more housey that 99 % of the tracks in EDM today...and COTU Remode is Big Room House at it's best...
Intro is still awesome...hands in the air as soon as it kicked in...need to hear more... :)
OSCR Online
Axwell digger

Post OSCR Online06 Jul 2015, 11:46

TAN TAN TANN TAN TAN! TOTAL UTTER BLISS!

Rock it, rock it!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas06 Jul 2015, 11:57

OSCR wrote:TAN TAN TANN TAN TAN! TOTAL UTTER BLISS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DUDE U WON TODAY
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts06 Jul 2015, 12:08

Unbelievable that this has been revived from what seemed to be the dead! I was slightly worried that we would have a more rave-y updated version, but the epic intro and melody are still there! I'm sure Ax will be nice enough to give us a Richard-only version too ;)
Let's see if this is an Axwell /\ Ingrosso track or simply Ax - either way I'm excited and it looks like this will be an amazing gift for Axtone Ten!
WakandaMan
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: No manee elektristee in meh villaj

Post WakandaMan06 Jul 2015, 12:29

Wawawee wow guys - meh wishes cam truuf! I tel yuh dis gwa cum dis yer! Dickie Archman b on da Mike n he redde to mak yuh "TINKABOUT YUH TUSH/TINKABOUT YUH KIDS, FELLIN KITTY KISS AGIN/SMEEL LIK TUNAFISH" [meh dog n kitkat die tree monf ago guys :cry: ). Ben a grat yer butt sad at tiim .guys hopfully Dikie no bwa dress lik Jonny Martburd at Tomorniglande.

And guys - i tell yuh no dis b ARTWIK for TINKABOUTIT :

I hav "tee-ree" - TOO TOWNSES WON SPASE ODDSEE b film aboot des moonolifes, nex film in serees bwa TWO TOWSENS TEN (lik Ax's Tones tEN) YER WE MAK KONTAKT. Da yer weh mak kontakt wif de vershin luvd of # TINKABOUT bwa ....yuh ges? TWO TOWSENS TEN! Moonlifes b "simbas" of impotent TINGS hapen to hooman rase. TINKABOUTIT wud b WON!
Jenius from Brakfist Desserts luv -SIFI- film and dis b best won! ALL MAK SENS LIK JENS GUYS

Allso guys - i tell yuh LONG tiim ago I tell yuh HOO I B wen TINKABOUTIT b relees. We sha see :3
Last edited by WakandaMan on 06 Jul 2015, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.