Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine14 Jan 2013, 22:31

Latest post of the previous page:

vbljj wrote:
camheine wrote: The first video i mean
There's a part of lyrics we didn't know from the first video!
Yeah sort of haha, there are no new lyrics, but in that video the lyrics arrangement is different because it is after the 'drop'. So yeah its definetly a helpful vid! Thanks man! :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
AdamB
True fan

Post AdamB14 Jan 2013, 22:40

DCBull wrote:"feeling like a kid again taught ??? bliss"
'Feeling like a kid again, total and utter bliss'
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM14 Jan 2013, 23:16

When i listen to those videos, i can't believe one second that the Lights All Night Id is from ax. Think about it is the typical axwell track. A stunning rythm, a perfect melody and an amazing vocal, all mixed into a HUGE track that sounds like nothing else before !!!

This one is way better than COTU according to the previews and i can't wait anymore !!! :o :o :o
FlavioPereira
True fan

Post FlavioPereira14 Jan 2013, 23:20

Oh my god, those videos make want this track even more!
For me, it's the best track from axwell! Really love it! :o
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine14 Jan 2013, 23:34

olivierM wrote:When i listen to those videos, i can't believe one second that the Lights All Night Id is from ax. Think about it is the typical axwell track. A stunning rythm, a perfect melody and an amazing vocal, all mixed into a HUGE track that sounds like nothing else before !!!

This one is way better than COTU according to the previews and i can't wait anymore !!! :o :o :o
Wait so are you saying you dont think lights all night id is ax's?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat15 Jan 2013, 02:20

olivierM wrote:This one is way better than COTU according to the previews and i can't wait anymore !!! :o :o :o
Yeah! After seeing all these videos, I'm gonna have to say this is better than COTU! It's sooo goood!
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90215 Jan 2013, 08:50

olivierM wrote: ... i can't believe one second that the Lights All Night Id is from ax ...
i think its good to believe that Lights All Night ID is also from Ax hand. remember that between those tracks passed some years where Ax has developed and he also made Heart Is King
Born in Germany, raised in music
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido15 Jan 2013, 11:47

sobieski902 wrote:
olivierM wrote: ... i can't believe one second that the Lights All Night Id is from ax ...
i think its good to believe that Lights All Night ID is also from Ax hand. remember that between those tracks passed some years where Ax has developed and he also made Heart Is King
I think the Lights All Night ID has got so many Ax related sounds...

- Euphoria & Greyhound (the intro filtered vowel synth)
- Sweet Disposition (the stab/perc during the second break)
- In My Mind (reverb snare and break arp)
- Don't You Worry Child (piano chords during the break)
- Stardust (to accentuate his love for Daft Punk) (in the intro)

Either this is a new Ax track or the new HRS track which would therefor rip off Ax like crazy... But that's only my opinion though :)

Plus, he's only played it twice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w2L30ufa_E
If it sounds good, it is good.
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM15 Jan 2013, 13:24

camheine wrote:
olivierM wrote:When i listen to those videos, i can't believe one second that the Lights All Night Id is from ax. Think about it is the typical axwell track. A stunning rythm, a perfect melody and an amazing vocal, all mixed into a HUGE track that sounds like nothing else before !!!

You have 90% of chances it's not from ax !

- You said that he was the only guy who played it but, for the future axtone releases, he's pretty often the first to play the tracks (in my mind, resurrection, the wave, leave a light on etc)

- The track is really good but not really original. The melody is great, the vocal aswell but the building of the track is like 99% of the releases in EDM nowadays. And we all know that Ax, like with think about it, make really SPECIAL tracks and that's why we love him.

- and to say that we can recognize some ax sounds, ok, but you can find some elements from Arty, Dirty South, Dubvision if you want to find it aswell so that's not a useful argument i think ;)

And to be honest, as we didn't see any New ax ID for 2 years now, we have to be careful !
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido15 Jan 2013, 14:04

olivierM wrote:
camheine wrote:

You have 90% of chances it's not from ax !

- You said that he was the only guy who played it but, for the future axtone releases, he's pretty often the first to play the tracks (in my mind, resurrection, the wave, leave a light on etc)

- The track is really good but not really original. The melody is great, the vocal aswell but the building of the track is like 99% of the releases in EDM nowadays. And we all know that Ax, like with think about it, make really SPECIAL tracks and that's why we love him.

- and to say that we can recognize some ax sounds, ok, but you can find some elements from Arty, Dirty South, Dubvision if you want to find it aswell so that's not a useful argument i think ;)

And to be honest, as we didn't see any New ax ID for 2 years now, we have to be careful !
I hope we'll know more soon!
If it sounds good, it is good.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull15 Jan 2013, 18:31

olivierM wrote: And to be honest, as we didn't see any New ax ID for 2 years now, we have to be careful !
this is true, thats why I still assume it could be No_ID's if it isn't from Ax