Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DJACARROZ
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-T1+Macbook.

Post DJACARROZ06 Jul 2015, 20:20

Latest post of the previous page:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o
Andrea_bs
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: -Allen & Heat Xone:K2
-Sennheiser Hd25

Post Andrea_bs06 Jul 2015, 20:25

After hearing the longer video I'm getting really really excited!!!
toblip
Axwell digger
Send private message http://toblip.com

Post toblip06 Jul 2015, 20:48

wowzers!

First impression of the new female vocals: why o why...
now: for god's sake I can't get those vocals out of my head...
in general: this track doesn't need a description..... this is just an Masterpiece.

Well done, perfectly cooked, maybe delivered too late but you never know when the right time will be so I'm really looking forward to that day when this track will see the light of day.

For me this is the best AX^ING track so far....
Last edited by toblip on 06 Jul 2015, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
http://toblip.com
electronic music at its very best.
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech06 Jul 2015, 20:51

Adore how much he's stayed true to the original, the female vocals are the cherry on top of the cake and the track has a much more ravish feel, can't believe it's been 5 years
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas06 Jul 2015, 20:54

jesus.... how are Axwell's ears right now?
How can he looks to his mirror right now? I believe he is reading our 11/12 pages since saturday.... this never happened before. LET BUZZ HIM MORE IN TWITTER,INSTAGRAM....

I have to admit, after 5 listenings of this preview I felt in love ONCE AGAIN!

the old version will always be like our first love, we will never forget it...

this new version...who is that chick? could it be the ingrosso touch? the swedish girl he signed for Refune? so he could have his personal finger in this... or just my thought...

I love how catchy is... radio friendly. did it came in the right time? maybe not... cause they have others tracks also to promote, could this be his birthday/christmas/axtone 10 year present ? could be...

could it be like 'Where I Belong ID'? like in the next summer we will be right here in the 99 page talking about when is the release?

one thing he knows... he has the fans in his hands right now, ONCE AGAIN, just watch how 99,9% of the fans in this RUISROCK footage reacted to this tune... I bet this 99,9 didnt know this track...but they FUCKING LOVED IT !

This is our precious, the baby of the forum, I never saw this in my entire life, proboard forum, shm forum, axwell forum, never saw negative reaction to this track... THIS IS THE ULTIMATE AXWELL TUNE !

He might never release anything else like this in his career...

so ladys and gentlemen lets hear it, one more time AGAIN !

TANT TANTANTNANNNN TANNNNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7b6kKX3HmA

ps: Thank you MR Axel Hedfors for making my day/week/month a little better, see you in the final ushuaia party this summer !
Last edited by Didas on 06 Jul 2015, 21:17, edited 3 times in total.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell

Post adrigarhouse06 Jul 2015, 20:55

Well, seems that he hasn't touched a lot of things...NOW I'M HAPPY!

Now i'm only waiting here for the rebirth of Inside of Me, but this one is quite difficult that see the light nowadays, it has to be released as an Axwell solo in the next years...
"Please tell me..."
toblip
Axwell digger

Post toblip06 Jul 2015, 20:58

adrigarhouse wrote:Well, seems that he hasn't touched a lot of things...NOW I'M HAPPY!

Now i'm only waiting here for the rebirth of Inside of Me, but this one is quite difficult that see the light nowadays, it has to be released as an Axwell solo in the next years...

so fuckin true! Inside of me.... args......
I hope Ax will soon do some solo tracks or actually is able to do so.... soon can also be in 2016 :D
toblip
Axwell digger

Post toblip06 Jul 2015, 21:02

hahah Diogo! your last words are exactly how I feel.
My reaction was like: ok... female vocals... hmm... 2 times later... celebrating it, taking my "goosebumps never lie" T-shirt out of the closet, putting it on an sitting in front of my laptop being soooo damn happy.... hahah....

THANK YOU AXWELL :)
djedwardsmith
Axwell lover

Post djedwardsmith06 Jul 2015, 21:51

Where's Sevelli at I want to know his opinion and if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version 8-)
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1306 Jul 2015, 22:10

djedwardsmith wrote:Where's Sevelli at I want to know his opinion and if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version 8-)
Well, i can't really tell because of the quality of the video...i'm not sure...kick feels more /\ than before, and the melody gets more rave-ish as it progresses, but not in a good way, more in EDM way...female vocals are not as bad, but i would still prefer only Richards...hope i'm wrong and the track is intact..a Remode would do wonders here...
As far as this ''if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version'', i don't know how's that related...
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn06 Jul 2015, 22:15

Seveli13 wrote:
djedwardsmith wrote:Where's Sevelli at I want to know his opinion and if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version 8-)
Well, i can't really tell because of the quality of the video...i'm not sure...kick feels more /\ than before, and the melody gets more rave-ish as it progresses, but not in a good way, more in EDM way...female vocals are not as bad, but i would still prefer only Richards...hope i'm wrong and the track is intact..a Remode would do wonders here...
As far as this ''if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version'', i don't know how's that related...
Its impossible to judge the kick by those videos, and what does ''more in EDM way'' means? That just sounds retarded...