Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn06 Jul 2015, 22:15

Latest post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:
djedwardsmith wrote:Where's Sevelli at I want to know his opinion and if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version 8-)
Well, i can't really tell because of the quality of the video...i'm not sure...kick feels more /\ than before, and the melody gets more rave-ish as it progresses, but not in a good way, more in EDM way...female vocals are not as bad, but i would still prefer only Richards...hope i'm wrong and the track is intact..a Remode would do wonders here...
As far as this ''if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version'', i don't know how's that related...
Its impossible to judge the kick by those videos, and what does ''more in EDM way'' means? That just sounds retarded...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1306 Jul 2015, 22:17

dperssonn wrote: Its impossible to judge the kick by those videos, and what does ''more in EDM way'' means? That just sounds retarded...
Not good...not that hard to figure it out..
Imals
Axwell lover

Post Imals06 Jul 2015, 22:39

Seveli13 wrote: Well, i can't really tell because of the quality of the video...i'm not sure...kick feels more /\ than before, and the melody gets more rave-ish as it progresses, but not in a good way, more in EDM way...female vocals are not as bad, but i would still prefer only Richards...hope i'm wrong and the track is intact..a Remode would do wonders here...
As far as this ''if he still thinks Axwell has sold out after listening to the full version'', i don't know how's that related...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Grooveisback
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: axwell

Post Grooveisback06 Jul 2015, 22:45

omg!! years waiting for this track.. *________* now i can to die in peace :lol:
j.fox
I worship Axwell

Post j.fox06 Jul 2015, 22:54

i was not so active in the last months, just checking the forum once every second week and reading the things in the fb groups.

Then, today i just checked my Facebook and saw one new post in the ax group. I saw somebody said, that he will record TAI in full lenght on the weekend and someone postet a video "Ruisrock 2015 TAI ". And i was thinking: ah nice, some people cant forget about this masterpiece and that everything is a joke. Then i said to myself, okay lets watch the video, and then i was shocked. WTF???????
After all this years of hoping and waiting and argumenting, he is finally playing it again!
And then the women starts to sing, and the raise in the background starts, holy fuck, i cum 3 times.
For me the new vocals take this track to a complete new level. Its more epic now for me. Cant wait to listen to this beauty in .wav

Thank u Ax! One of the last artists, that can give u goosebumps from a youtube rip.

Feeling like a kid again, total utter bliss!!
say insert
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM06 Jul 2015, 22:55

Seveli13 wrote:
dperssonn wrote: Its impossible to judge the kick by those videos, and what does ''more in EDM way'' means? That just sounds retarded...
Not good...not that hard to figure it out..
Lol, that's a battle between the hard-convinced guy and the naives optimists.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas06 Jul 2015, 22:57

Just like that... Only him to give such emotional feelings.

Btw even This track has his own Twitter account https://twitter.com/think_about_tai/sta ... 6943048704
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
WakandaMan
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: No manee elektristee in meh villaj

Post WakandaMan07 Jul 2015, 00:04

Didas wrote:Just like that... Only him to give such emotional feelings.

Btw even This track has his own Twitter account https://twitter.com/think_about_tai/sta ... 6943048704
Hoo do yuh TINK mad dis akkunt , Adidas ?

:3
DJACARROZ
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-T1+Macbook.

Post DJACARROZ07 Jul 2015, 00:31

Hmmm, the female vocal sounds like Karin Park voice.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts07 Jul 2015, 01:06

The female vocals have completely grown on me...its hard to say without being in HQ, but I think I'll be very satisfied with the final cut with TWO exceptionS, the melody that starts at 2:20 in Hardsouls original video (same chords as the piano melody, but more fluid). The other being that high-pitched effect that sounds like an epic warp speed thrill ride during the climax of the song. If someone can recreate those sounds and put them over the final cut, I'd be eternally grateful!!! :P
Last edited by Axachusetts on 07 Jul 2015, 01:37, edited 2 times in total.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine07 Jul 2015, 01:26

Well
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."