Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine07 Jul 2015, 01:26

Latest post of the previous page:

Well
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine07 Jul 2015, 01:35

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu07 Jul 2015, 03:56

I'm on holiday and promised my girlfriend not to check my smartphone as often as I do at home.
Well, things worked out well so far and then I saw the full length video...HOLY CHRIST! I adore these female vocals in a duet with Richards vocals so much!!
This track went directly into my heart like the first version did years ago.
Thank you Ax (and Ingrosso too I would say) for this masterpiece of music!
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90207 Jul 2015, 06:04

Even that I didnt like the female voice right now I'm humming and singing this gem Day & Night since the first video came up on Sunday night. I think I'm in love and should turn off my brain and turn on my heart
Born in Germany, raised in music
Pippo90
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Axwell

Post Pippo9007 Jul 2015, 07:52

Finally!!! <3
Pieschi
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post Pieschi07 Jul 2015, 08:21

First of all after a long time I didn't attend often to the forum it's nice to see how many of you guys are so hyped about that track.

What should I say? Everytime when I start to lost hope in Mr. Hedfors, he strikes back!
The point that he finally played this track 5 year after the first roadtest is a wonderful sign.

I don't know exactly what to say about the added female voice. My first thought was like: Oh shit he/they ruined that masterpiece! Then I watched the 2nd or 3rd snippet from Instagram where u can hear Archers voice for less than a second and I calmed down.

And one thing is sure: GOOSEBUMPS NEVER LIE!
Davido
True fan

Post Davido07 Jul 2015, 08:50

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! Everything is perfect with this track, EVERYTHING!
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat07 Jul 2015, 09:44

j.fox wrote:i was not so active in the last months, just checking the forum once every second week and reading the things in the fb groups.

Then, today i just checked my Facebook and saw one new post in the ax group. I saw somebody said, that he will record TAI in full lenght on the weekend and someone postet a video "Ruisrock 2015 TAI ". And i was thinking: ah nice, some people cant forget about this masterpiece and that everything is a joke. Then i said to myself, okay lets watch the video, and then i was shocked. WTF???????
After all this years of hoping and waiting and argumenting, he is finally playing it again!
This is exactly what happened to me!

Since the whole /\ thing kicked off, I have found myself visiting this place less, but I still always like to check in and see what has been cooking.
Browsing Soundcloud just now, and saw Dschu reposted the rip. Like j.fox, I was just thinking he was paying homage to the lost masterpiece that was TAI.

And then I listened.
And I came here.
And I watched the video.
And all I can say is, wow.
GOOSEBUMPS x100000
Axwell has finally delivered his most anticipated track of all time.

I am hyped as hell.
The female vocals were definitely a little off on the first listen, but they are growing on me and are reminiscent of Ax adding Tara to Feel the Vibe back in the golden days.

This is such a special time, Axwell hasn't forgotten about us guys :cry:
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
mare
I worship Axwell

Post mare07 Jul 2015, 10:02

BOOSEGUMPS!!!

Just as many of you as I did not like female vocals first, but they aren't too dominating and they've really grown on me. Now I can't get them out of my head!

Kudos to Ax for not changing the song too much, but gotta hear it in HQ to judge. But the lovely piano and that magical breakbeat is still there!

Can't stop listening to that YT video!
Squid
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: One day it will be pioneer

Post Squid07 Jul 2015, 10:10

I am back on the forum only because Didas told me to pay a visit and what can I say?

Like most of you I had lost hope with this track. I read back to where someone posted the instagram videos and did think female vocals on TAI? But I didn't jump to any conclusions to write this track off.

I watched the full video of what Didas shared and I can't say I was phased by any of it until 14:00 onwards because I realised Solar was playing and then came 16:55 where I hear the vocals coming in from TAI so I got excited...I proceeded to watch the video of the full song and OMG!!! GOOSEBUMPS EVERYWHERE!!! Didas didn't lie and goosebumps never lie :D :D :D I would love to hear this live but I think the chances of Axwell /\ Ingrosso coming to Australia are low. I guess I will dream but for now, I will keep this video on youtube on repeat :)
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4207 Jul 2015, 10:51

Why are you so sure the release is near? Maybe he won't play it again until 2020