Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4207 Jul 2015, 10:51

Latest post of the previous page:

Why are you so sure the release is near? Maybe he won't play it again until 2020
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts07 Jul 2015, 11:19

Man, it's awesome to see so many of the forum members that were regulars here I was unregistered lurking around 2010/2011 :lol: great to see the community reunite for this occasion, it truly is a special time and this really is one of the most landmark IDs in dance music history, finally getting its due. I think the release has to be soon; based on the tweet Ax sent yesterday, I think he has got the track to where he wants it to be. I think the fact that he's now starting to acknowledge the existence of the song and it being ten years of Axtone mean that we are getting it very soon! After all COTU was a pretty quick turnaround after Tong premiered the remode on R1!
Ash Scott
Axwell digger
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/ashscott-1

Post Ash Scott07 Jul 2015, 11:48

I'm really tempted to avoid previews so I can wait till tomorrowland and see it live...

Maybe we can hope for wmc 08 id at some point aswell!
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar07 Jul 2015, 11:58

@Ash Scott,

Make sure youre in a good position with regards to audiosystem. All the americans at TML will sing, cheer and scream above all music (which is annoying). Had very bad experiences with this. Anyhow, enjoy!

I really do love the song! It has less emotional values to me as the Center of the Universe, which I prefer. The moment Ax played his Remode on Pete Tong, I felt the same hype as you guys are all having now. This song is ace as well! I hope a remode will be done here as well, a less poppy/commercial song with a bigger vibe and more energy.
Don't get me wrong, love it already, I found myself having goosebumps while listening to this.
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300007 Jul 2015, 12:42

That's the greatest news for a long time now for me obviously !

Think About It still really great. It seems the second drop changed a bit compared to the first videos. But still awesome.

I'm just a bit sad if the track is credited as A/\I, because we all know it's a f**kin Axwell solo track. But i'm just a man who love Axwell's work and who want Axwell credited on his own. Because it's his own work. Not Ingrosso's one. And I add that we have no information if it's an A/\I track.
So maybe this is the Axtone 10th Bomb !

But I repeat, i have no word to explain how i'm happy to listen it.

Thank you Axwell, you played with our heart, but you do more than heal it with that news.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts07 Jul 2015, 13:01

oskar wrote:@Ash Scott,

Make sure youre in a good position with regards to audiosystem. All the americans at TML will sing, cheer and scream above all music (which is annoying). Had very bad experiences with this. Anyhow, enjoy!
I think this is the second time you've mentioned your bad experience with Americans...we're not all bad :) after all, Monster Massive was an American festival so it must count for something that Ax played Think About It for the first time (to a mass audience) there! I know from experience that it's not just Muricans that pull that stuff haha

BTW peeps only a few weeks til Tomorrowland. If we hear a good quality version of TAI during their stream - I don't know what to do! It would be an epic way to "premiere" it. I'm just hoping Richard Archer and this female vocalist don't join on stage in bird costumes. :lol:
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar07 Jul 2015, 13:19

Axachusetts wrote:
oskar wrote:@Ash Scott,

I think this is the second time you've mentioned your bad experience with Americans...we're not all bad :) after all, Monster Massive was an American festival so it must count for something that Ax played Think About It for the first time (to a mass audience) there! I know from experience that it's not just Muricans that pull that stuff haha.
Well, the 30.000 americans in front of me at TML were disturbing haha. But it's more about the fact you have to be positioned well at TML to hear and feel the audio at best. Good luck :P
Eddie0518
Axwell lover

Post Eddie051807 Jul 2015, 13:31

My face when I going to hear this live on thursday
525280_379528958737528_1792846513_n (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90207 Jul 2015, 13:39

Great to see so many members back in Biz as well as TAI. Fingers crossed that we see it released "soon"
Born in Germany, raised in music
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1307 Jul 2015, 13:46

Axachusetts wrote:I'm just hoping Richard Archer and this female vocalist don't join on stage in bird costumes. :lol:
Hahha...u win :D
evo21
Axwell digger

Post evo2107 Jul 2015, 14:43

I think i prefer the 2009 break. Using the drop melody in the build up gives the ilusion that the track is shorter and more repetitive (like TBN).
But all in all, a massive track (no pun intended :P). What an awesome way to start the summer!

THANK YOU Mr Axel for this gift!

About the female vocals, i think having mixed gender vocals gives the lyrics more meaning and emotion. But i still would like a RA only version, or even the 2009 "classic" mix, even though that's very unlikely, especially if it's not released on Axtone.