Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
LTWB²
I worship Axwell

Post LTWB²10 Jul 2015, 23:15

Latest post of the previous page:

ok so it's not that big of a tragedy anymore for me that i didn't attend the festival to see them
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine10 Jul 2015, 23:22

DjMa5 wrote:Old version is obviously better than the new one, end of discussion!

1. Why the female vocals?
2. What happened with the piano in the break? It sounds so cheap now, kinda like a Nexus preset.
3. Why change the synths in the drop? They also sound cheap and cheesy.

Too bad the track turned into this... :(
No not end of discussion, you're basing this idea that sounds have changed off of two low quality recordings, in two completely different venues, where the phone is in two completely different spots in the crowd, give you a little hint: notice EVERY sound in the original sounds longer and fuller than the new one, ever think that that might be because one version is recorded from 100 meters away whilst the other is recorded from 20 meters away? C'mon guys use your common sense
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
DjMa5
Axwell lover

Post DjMa510 Jul 2015, 23:47

camheine wrote: No not end of discussion, you're basing this idea that sounds have changed off of two low quality recordings, in two completely different venues, where the phone is in two completely different spots in the crowd, give you a little hint: notice EVERY sound in the original sounds longer and fuller than the new one, ever think that that might be because one version is recorded from 100 meters away whilst the other is recorded from 20 meters away? C'mon guys use your common sense
Of course phone recordings can sound different, but you can clearly hear that Ax has changed a lot of stuff. You can hear that there are new synths there, and the piano is definitely changed. The vibe is totally different. A new phone recording can't make that happen by itself :lol:
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli11 Jul 2015, 10:12

What kind of artist would Axwell be if in a timespan of 5 years of added musical experience, he would have had nothing to add to a record last previewed in a completely different era of his life.
pow
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: None

Post pow11 Jul 2015, 11:27

camheine wrote:
DjMa5 wrote:Old version is obviously better than the new one, end of discussion!

1. Why the female vocals?
2. What happened with the piano in the break? It sounds so cheap now, kinda like a Nexus preset.
3. Why change the synths in the drop? They also sound cheap and cheesy.

Too bad the track turned into this... :(
No not end of discussion, you're basing this idea that sounds have changed off of two low quality recordings, in two completely different venues, where the phone is in two completely different spots in the crowd, give you a little hint: notice EVERY sound in the original sounds longer and fuller than the new one, ever think that that might be because one version is recorded from 100 meters away whilst the other is recorded from 20 meters away? C'mon guys use your common sense
Well even with the sound changes from different cameras etc.. it still is changed. The piano is different even the main synth isn't the same. It sounds too nintendo-ish now. Also, the women vocals should go to bin.. Richard did already everything the tracks needs vocally.. I wish that women the best in her music career but this song shouldn't feature her vocals :)
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House511 Jul 2015, 12:33

You are all discussing on a footage, how about we wait for a HQ rip ?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
pow
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: None

Post pow11 Jul 2015, 14:16

House5 wrote:You are all discussing on a footage, how about we wait for a HQ rip ?
We always discuss on low quality rips :P
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House511 Jul 2015, 14:27

Yeah but this time it's going a bit too far :lol:
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm11 Jul 2015, 14:43

The female version adds nothing to the song.

That cheesy vocal is there just to make the song more friendly to the general public.
I don't think it is cool to have her voice in my head all day long.

COTU, for example, was released 5 years later ,he was in another era of his musical life, and he didn't add this 'nicktim' vocals in it or made such drastical changes to the original song, compared with what he's doing with tai.
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon11 Jul 2015, 16:12

Just for once it would have been good if he could have stopped teasing stuff which takes years to be real. They all do that obviously, but it could only be better. We wouldn't be discussing about the female vocals at all if we had discovered the track only last week, and we all be clearly in love with it, pure fans or "general public".
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm11 Jul 2015, 17:04

Halcyon wrote:Just for once it would have been good if he could have stopped teasing stuff which takes years to be real. They all do that obviously, but it could only be better. We wouldn't be discussing about the female vocals at all if we had discovered the track only last week, and we all be clearly in love with it, pure fans or "general public".
Agreed