Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House519 Jul 2015, 18:05

Latest post of the previous page:

Soooo where is that new video of TAI ? This one is really worth the listen !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm19 Jul 2015, 18:06

I think there are some effects on the vocal. it sounds like a robot voice over layer of richards vocal

Edit:
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido20 Jul 2015, 08:29

Seeing Ax alone again behind the deks, what a wonderful feeling that gave me! Why was this in the first place, does anyone know? Great club and Funktion-1 soundsystem, Ax will have been happy, I think, he could play out TAI there, and by himself!
If it sounds good, it is good.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas20 Jul 2015, 09:09

I keep my idea, Ax, specially Axtone if it happens, they have here the best thing that happened to them in the last years.
TAI has everything to top the the tops, beatport, itunes, etc

it will be the game changer like LTWB was.

our precious :D

release date: pre WMC'16 ? miami bomb?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz20 Jul 2015, 17:12

Didas wrote:I keep my idea, Ax, specially Axtone if it happens, they have here the best thing that happened to them in the last years.
TAI has everything to top the the tops, beatport, itunes, etc

it will be the game changer like LTWB was.

our precious :D

release date: pre WMC'16 ? miami bomb?
It's the best timing for it indeed but I really can't wait that much :(
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum

Post Hardsoul20 Jul 2015, 19:29

As promised - best quality we can have till now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKQ3K8Hjdc
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
vysweet
I worship Axwell

Post vysweet20 Jul 2015, 19:32

They change the break and kick or it's the same as Ruisrock?
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido20 Jul 2015, 19:39

Hardsoul wrote:As promised - best quality we can have till now!
The vocal layers during Richard's part are amazing! I like the transition at 2:04 and the guitar layer, sounds great in combination with the female vocal part! Drops sounds a little different again as well and I like it a lot! Especially the guitar riff underneath and Ax his drum programming! The new version is coming together really good guys in my opinion!
If it sounds good, it is good.
Artur
Axwell digger

Post Artur20 Jul 2015, 19:44

Ok ok i really like it but i feel a little bit of change with the melody during the drop and im not really AT THE MOMENT but overall it sounds really really cool
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1320 Jul 2015, 21:12

trebleandsonido wrote:
Hardsoul wrote:As promised - best quality we can have till now!
The vocal layers during Richard's part are amazing! I like the transition at 2:04 and the guitar layer, sounds great in combination with the female vocal part! Drops sounds a little different again as well and I like it a lot! Especially the guitar riff underneath and Ax his drum programming! The new version is coming together really good guys in my opinion!
U must be crazy...after hearing all these little tweaks, turns out the female vocals are the least of our concerns...guitar is totally unnecessary (hopefully he's only testing that) melody is clearly more EDM than before (as ti progresses, in the beginning it's ok)...kick is also changed and it's more /\, though it doesn't sound that bad after the first drop, but during it, it has to change, all their tunes have too similar kick...The only amazing thing are Richards little bit robotic vocals...that's massively cool...BTW I think it says ''Swimming in the sea, yeah, i was all so wet'', could be wrong but it sounds like that...and BTW I'm fine with this version if we're getting 2010 version and Remode maybe half a year or more after the initial release, aka when they squeeze all the money and excitement from it... :)
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas20 Jul 2015, 21:19

well well...

Like I predicted, he's testing new sounds, the underneath new sounds could it be for a 'Classic Mix' ? 8-) Original Mix for Radios?
Ruisrock more like a Remode Mix?

another thing its a live version played in a club, be careful with your reviews. Dont loose your faith already... he is still testing either we like it or not... he has the final decision.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."