Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz21 Jul 2015, 18:31

Latest post of the previous page:

Hardsoul wrote:As promised - best quality we can have till now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKQ3K8Hjdc

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE HOW IT SIMPLY STOPS AT 1:49 AND HE SINGS TOTAL UTTER BLISS, THE GOOSEBUMPS ARE FUCKING REAL AND THEN AGAIN THE GUITAR THAT COMES ON SECOND BUILD WHILE THE GIRL SINGING THINKING ABOUT YOU, THINKING ABOUT YOU NOW, I FEEL LIKE I'M FLYING AS HIGH AS FUCK TOUCHING AIRPLANES AND SHIT

THANKS

AXWELL

THE

FUCKING

KING
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas21 Jul 2015, 18:52

hedz wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE HOW IT SIMPLY STOPS AT 1:49 AND HE SINGS TOTAL UTTER BLISS, THE GOOSEBUMPS ARE FUCKING REAL AND THEN AGAIN THE GUITAR THAT COMES ON SECOND BUILD WHILE THE GIRL SINGING THINKING ABOUT YOU, THINKING ABOUT YOU NOW, I FEEL LIKE I'M FLYING AS HIGH AS FUCK TOUCHING AIRPLANES AND SHIT

THANKS

AXWELL

THE

FUCKING

KING
Hahaha lovely statement

One more thing, its a pitty This track is short..
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli21 Jul 2015, 18:53

hahaha, yes so much yes!!!

Couldnt believe my ears when I listened to the hq recording yesterday! It's so insanely awesome :mrgreen: . The guitars, the duet, the break the EVERYTHING!

It's all coming together now
j.fox
I worship Axwell

Post j.fox21 Jul 2015, 21:02

i also like this version a lot. the guitar fits perfect with the female voice, also the guitar could be a a vocal layering like he did in TBN in the second drop. pure magic.

the break is really epic, a lot of silence, means you can/have to enjoy the amazing pads.

and i think he will give us the 2010 version for free. i know ax still thinks about us :) and he knows how much the 2010er version is for us. its more like a normal axwell track for us, its THE mystery, THE beauty and THE sickest shit in the world for us, believe me guys, he still care about us.
say insert
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post enrico21 Jul 2015, 21:07

Hm, the track isn't really blowing me aways I must say, but it is ok. Your hype is a bit funny me thinks. :)
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine21 Jul 2015, 22:56

This is just awesome. The percussion in the chorus is actually better now, the groove is real! Especially when the girl comes back in, creates such a nice rhythm. This track is the shit! I'm actually not sure how i feel about the robotic vocals yet actually, need to listen to the track in HQ, but as of right now to me ax has done the perfect job with this track :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm22 Jul 2015, 01:49

Is it AxIng or Axwell solo?
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard22 Jul 2015, 06:25

ggssmm wrote:Is it AxIng or Axwell solo?
Highly likely to be an /\ track, given the statement Axwell made on twitter last week (I think?) to Marcel and the Axwell Forum twitter account.
DUN DUN
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas22 Jul 2015, 07:37

camheine wrote:This is just awesome. The percussion in the chorus is actually better now, the groove is real! Especially when the girl comes back in, creates such a nice rhythm. This track is the shit! I'm actually not sure how i feel about the robotic vocals yet actually, need to listen to the track in HQ, but as of right now to me ax has done the perfect job with this track :D
waiting for another live hq preview, specially ushuaia or smth. the track works better outside the club 8-)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4222 Jul 2015, 08:12

enrico wrote:Hm, the track isn't really blowing me aways I must say, but it is ok. Your hype is a bit funny me thinks. :)
+1

It's a good track, but c'mon... There are way better songs than this
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido22 Jul 2015, 08:15

Seveli13 wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:
The vocal layers during Richard's part are amazing! I like the transition at 2:04 and the guitar layer, sounds great in combination with the female vocal part! Drops sounds a little different again as well and I like it a lot! Especially the guitar riff underneath and Ax his drum programming! The new version is coming together really good guys in my opinion!
U must be crazy...
I am far from crazy, Seveli. Don't you think it's time you start respecting other members their opinions instead of nitpicking on every single post, comment, track,... that doesn't fit your narrow eyed view?

If I say that I like this version, you shouldn't come and bring along your opinion filled with negativity time and time again. Start adding some useful content to this forum instead of 600+ posts that are most of the time completely useless, random or filled with hatred and negativity, I don't like that tbh with you mate.
If it sounds good, it is good.