Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 Jul 2015, 12:30

Latest post of the previous page:

trebleandsonido wrote:
I am far from crazy, Seveli. Don't you think it's time you start respecting other members their opinions instead of nitpicking on every single post, comment, track,... that doesn't fit your narrow eyed view?

If I say that I like this version, you shouldn't come and bring along your opinion filled with negativity time and time again. Start adding some useful content to this forum instead of 600+ posts that are most of the time completely useless, random or filled with hatred and negativity, I don't like that tbh with you mate.
No offence mate but based on your comments if Ax or Seb made a track with Bieber or Selena Gomez u would still be in their ass...and then i'm the narrow viewed one...please...sorry, forum is for discussion and people should say if they like something or not...u can like any kind of track or music, it's a free world mate...and it's not my problem ur' more into pop music so everything fits u well in todays scene... ;)
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm22 Jul 2015, 12:36

Disregard what I said before about the 'new' TAI. I do not love the female vocal, but it doesnt bother me anymore.

This new version is just a lighter than the 2010 version, I think. It lacks a bit of energy, maybe.

But i'm not complaining, the track is getting better and better!!!
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido22 Jul 2015, 12:48

Seveli13 wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:
I am far from crazy, Seveli. Don't you think it's time you start respecting other members their opinions instead of nitpicking on every single post, comment, track,... that doesn't fit your narrow eyed view?

If I say that I like this version, you shouldn't come and bring along your opinion filled with negativity time and time again. Start adding some useful content to this forum instead of 600+ posts that are most of the time completely useless, random or filled with hatred and negativity, I don't like that tbh with you mate.
No offence mate but based on your comments if Ax or Seb made a track with Bieber or Selena Gomez u would still be in their ass...and then i'm the narrow viewed one...please...sorry, forum is for discussion and people should say if they like something or not...u can like any kind of track or music, it's a free world mate...and it's not my problem ur' more into pop music so everything fits u well in todays scene... ;)
And this is a perfect example of your narrow eyedness man... You've got so many prejudices about artists that have somewhat of a 'too popular', 'too mainstream' image and attache a negative connotation to them without even a proper listen. I think you'd be suprised how much more music you'd be able to appreciate when you drop the labels and artist names. And who are you to judge me on my musical preferences? You don't even know me? I myself do as well love those 'underground' more progressive, minimal, techno orientated/influenced tracks, those are the tracks that got me into house music in the first place about 8 years ago. Yes, a forum is a place of discussion, but only if you're able to have a proper discussion which works both ways.

Anyway best to end this here, because this is again another thread where we're shifting towards a topic far away from the actual discussion.
If it sounds good, it is good.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 Jul 2015, 12:54

trebleandsonido wrote:
And this is a perfect example of your narrow eyedness man... You've got so many prejudices about artists that have somewhat of a 'too popular', 'too mainstream' image and attache a negative connotation to them without even a proper listen. I think you'd be suprised how much more music you'd be able to appreciate when you drop the labels and artist names. And who are you to judge me on my musical preferences? You don't even know me? I myself do as well love those 'underground' more progressive, minimal, techno orientated/influenced tracks, those are the tracks that got me into house music in the first place about 8 years ago. Yes, a forum is a place of discussion, but only if you're able to have a proper discussion which works both ways.

Anyway best to end this here, because this is again another thread where we're shifting towards a topic far away from the actual discussion.
I agree...and trust me i listen to everything before making my mind, everything...but commercial music has never been on a lower level in it's entire history...
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell

Post Polish Accent22 Jul 2015, 12:58

Seveli13 wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:

OT: U don't have a problem... you say that forum is for discussion and people may like whatever they want... but you say he is crazy :roll: We should respect if someone loves Carl Cox, Ax^Ing or Selena Gomez... Maybe I don't like some artists or their music, but I respect if someone see advantages of listening to them. He/she doesn't have a problem with my music, then I don't care about his/her preferences. I recommend you to read some books about living in society.

TAI is such a great song, most of us waited for this for so long time and hype is huge. I have the lyrics in my head all the time and I'm happy with that! Waiting for more info/previews
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 Jul 2015, 13:19

Polish Accent wrote:

OT: U don't have a problem... you say that forum is for discussion and people may like whatever they want... but you say he is crazy :roll: We should respect if someone loves Carl Cox, Ax^Ing or Selena Gomez... Maybe I don't like some artists or their music, but I respect if someone see advantages of listening to them. He/she doesn't have a problem with my music, then I don't care about his/her preferences. I recommend you to read some books about living in society.

TAI is such a great song, most of us waited for this for so long time and hype is huge. I have the lyrics in my head all the time and I'm happy with that! Waiting for more info/previews
Wrong...we should respect their choice to do or listen to whatever they want, but we don't have to respect the music itself if we do not find it worthy...i would recommend the same to u, about the books i mean... :D
Well, i have been waiting for it as much as any person here on the forum, and i do have the lyrics in my head all the time cause they are so singable...i don't hate it...i just think it's a bad time for it with all the /\, cause the changes are obviously more into that direction and influenced by it... ;)
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House522 Jul 2015, 14:13

Seveli13 wrote:we don't have to respect the music itself if we do not find it worthy.
This. Just this sentence.
Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is the point of view of a closed-minded guy, you finally revealed to us who you are : someone who doesn't 100% like music. Because if you did, you would respect the stuff you don't like ! When I don't like an artist, I still respect his work !

Ah well, let's just stop the pointless talking with a close-minded dude, we all know it's useless to yell in a deaf ear right ?
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 Jul 2015, 14:20

House5 wrote:
Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is the point of view of a closed-minded guy, you finally revealed to us who you are : someone who doesn't 100% like music. Because if you did, you would respect the stuff you don't like ! When I don't like an artist, I still respect his work !

Ah well, let's just stop the pointless talking with a close-minded dude, we all know it's useless to yell in a deaf ear right ?
I respect real artists who actually put some effort in what they do, even though i don't like it...but for McDonalds EDM music and similar stuff, hell no...
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post NotAxwell22 Jul 2015, 14:31

House5 wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:we don't have to respect the music itself if we do not find it worthy.

To be fair im with seveli on this one. we should respect the people who like it, but if a track is bad, from a neutral point of view i simply dont respect it. Best example r3hab remix of sun is shining. If you like that track, cool for you. But respecting the track itself? No way, why should i? Theres no creativity, theres no heart, no soul, its not even done well. So i can actually see the point seveli is coming from.
And to close my argument... TURN UP THE BASS
Veech
Axwell digger

Post Veech22 Jul 2015, 14:42

Guys can we stop this now and just get back to the track itself, thanks
Dream Big...Ah Fuck It DREAM BIGGER
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House522 Jul 2015, 14:52

Just ignore it then ! Like I do, it's still respectful when you're silent... :lol:

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...