Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online22 Jul 2015, 14:52

Latest post of the previous page:

Just ignore it then ! Like I do, it's still respectful when you're silent... :lol:

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn22 Jul 2015, 16:34

dperssonn wrote:
Viazard wrote:
enrico wrote:

Yes and as we have learned some productions which have His name attached aren't always that good. :P

No, after a few listens it is getting nicer by the minute but after all these years the original tingle flattened out. Anyway, it definitely works perfectly with the vocals so that is something great.
What does r3hab has to do with any of this?
BTW the track is one of the worst productions I've heard. Ever.
Which track? The r3hab remix or TAI? :lol: :lol:
I hope you understood that my post was meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously haha...
DjMa5
Axwell lover

Post DjMa522 Jul 2015, 18:53

hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4223 Jul 2015, 09:08

camheine wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote:
enrico wrote:Hm, the track isn't really blowing me aways I must say, but it is ok. Your hype is a bit funny me thinks. :)
+1

It's a good track, but c'mon... There are way better songs than this
You realise this is an axwell forum right? :D :ugeek:
Yeah, but I don't understand the obsession with this particular track. There are better Axwell songs, and better songs by other artists
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard23 Jul 2015, 09:44

hrvoje42 wrote:
camheine wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote: It's a good track, but c'mon... There are way better songs than this
You realise this is an axwell forum right? :D :ugeek:
Yeah, but I don't understand the obsession with this particular track. There are better Axwell songs, and better songs by other artists
Well, some people may like other tracks better, some people may not, that's the thing, there is no 'better' music, and given the type of music most of us like here, this is a track most of us really like.
DUN DUN
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa23 Jul 2015, 12:06

hrvoje42 wrote: Yeah, but I don't understand the obsession with this particular track. There are better Axwell songs, and better songs by other artists
I would love you to tell me 5 songs better than this one
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon23 Jul 2015, 12:30

Watsa wrote: I would love you to tell me 5 songs better than this one
Axwell - Feel The Vibe
Hard-Fi - I Shall Overcome (Axwell Remix)
Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart
any Disclosure songs from Settle
any Pryda songs

Sorry I couldn't help myself :)
And I only chose above electro / house music. Because my whole damn iTunes library is better than TAI 2015. I bet yours also do.
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online23 Jul 2015, 12:49

They're not really better, they're not the same kind of music so... Can we say they're better ? Not sure^^

Compared to the current Big Room scene, TAI is a fucking pleasure ! And it always had that poppy feeling, even before ! Axwell has always been on the more pop side of electronic music, even before so...

I think only Belong can play in the same category because of DI EMOCHUNS, but either that, TAI is really great
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon23 Jul 2015, 16:36

House5 wrote: Axwell has always been on the more pop side of electronic music, even before
No, he hasn't. That's why some of us in this very thread are complaining about the fact that this new version of TAI is too much on the EDM standards. Once again, the track is good for what it is, a mere EDM track, but Ax had a strength ten years ago, he was able to collide the world of underground with the world of mainstream. Now he has the A^I album planned, of course he wants that Pop touch, but he could have stayed in his old way of making tracks and that would have been worthier, IMO.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1323 Jul 2015, 16:43

Halcyon wrote:
House5 wrote: Axwell has always been on the more pop side of electronic music, even before
No, he hasn't. That's why some of us in this very thread are complaining about the fact that this new version of TAI is too much on the EDM standards. Once again, the track is good for what it is, a mere EDM track, but Ax had a strength ten years ago, he was able to collide the world of underground with the world of mainstream. Now he has the A^I album planned, of course he wants that Pop touch, but he could have stayed in his old way of making tracks and that would have been worthier, IMO.
+111111111111
DjMa5
Axwell lover

Post DjMa523 Jul 2015, 17:04

Halcyon wrote:
+10000000000000