Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 24 Jul 2015, 11:55

Bottom post of the previous page:

hrvoje42 wrote:
Watsa wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote: Yeah, but I don't understand the obsession with this particular track. There are better Axwell songs, and better songs by other artists
I would love you to tell me 5 songs better than this one
City of Dreams
Phazing
Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)
In the Air (Axwell Remix)
Teenage Crime (Axwell Remix)

and much more
city of dreams, sure ;)
Do you think all these tracks are better than the 1st version of TAI, or just better than the new one?

I don't know guys, I think most of you here that hate on the track are blind by the nostalgy. It happens in most of the fields, people tend to overrate everything from the past and underrate the present stuff.
In no way this version is worse than the previous that we have heard from monster massive, it actually feels more complete now.
The female vocals are the only change that can make you dislike the track (if you liked the 1st version obviously), but even them add something to the whole thing.
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 24 Jul 2015, 13:06

Watsa wrote: city of dreams, sure ;)
Do you think all these tracks are better than the 1st version of TAI, or just better than the new one?

I don't know guys, I think most of you here that hate on the track are blind by the nostalgy. It happens in most of the fields, people tend to overrate everything from the past and underrate the present stuff.
In no way this version is worse than the previous that we have heard from monster massive, it actually feels more complete now.
The female vocals are the only change that can make you dislike the track (if you liked the 1st version obviously), but even them add something to the whole thing.
I think they are better than any version of TAI.

Also, I prefer the old TAI to the new TAI (female vocal bothers me). But the new version is also ok. That said, there are much better songs than both versions of TAI, even though both versions are ok
Matarty
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Matarty Send private message Post 24 Jul 2015, 21:04

The only thing that really bothers me is that they decided to douse the track with that 'Something New' sound...
Right now... The world is ready for some emotional music!
Halcyon
I worship Axwell
since 2008

Halcyon Send private message Post 24 Jul 2015, 22:04

Viazard wrote:You say he hasn't but then you see Save the World, Don't You Worry Child, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Remix, On My Way and Sun Is Shinning and I don't really know what to tell you.
Me neither, I don't see your point here.
Viazard wrote:Don't get me wrong tho, I love every single one of those tracks and I am probably not old enough to deeply know the old Axwell, but he has been popish since 2011/12 and that's 3-4 years now.

To be honest, all this complains about the track being too commercial to me are ridiculous. Why wouldn't you listen to a commercial track if it's good? Just because lots of people listen to it, it doesn't turn it into a bad track.
Who said we don't listen to commercial tracks ? We all do. Just because lots of people listen to it, it doesn't mean I have to like it.
ShoxandPichu
Axwell lover
since 2014

ShoxandPichu Send private message Post 25 Jul 2015, 22:35

Grooveisback
Axwell lover
since 2014
DJ Gear: axwell

Grooveisback Send private message Post 25 Jul 2015, 23:42

Last edited by Grooveisback on 26 Jul 2015, 00:15, edited 3 times in total.
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 25 Jul 2015, 23:47

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krnndf5f ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

thanks buddy ! you won the best post so far these last weeks

edit: where's INSIDE OF ME ?!?!?! 8-)
Last edited by Didas on 25 Jul 2015, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ggssmm Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda Post 25 Jul 2015, 23:49

What is seb singing? He sings "feeling like a xxx again total xxxx"
julitoco
True fan
since 2014

julitoco Send private message Post 26 Jul 2015, 00:21

I still can't believe TAI is getting released. One day I will post here how this song (and its long wait) helped me A LOT in dark times, i'm just not ready yet. But i can't describe the feelings i got while watching that video. Thank you Ax!
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell
since 2014

VeljkoDujakovic Send private message Post 26 Jul 2015, 00:35

ggssmm wrote:What is seb singing? He sings "feeling like a xxx again total xxxx"
hahaha i also noticed that!!! i died laughing!
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 26 Jul 2015, 03:20

Here's the video I recorded tonight! The stream is probably way better, but I'll post it anyway just for the sake of it. The video got cut off before Dark River ended because my phone ran out of memory :lol: ... Thank god I got TAI though! :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVqxmNFr2I
If it sounds good, it is good.