Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas19 Dec 2015, 22:44

Latest post of the previous page:

keeping this track for the next summer... and the album next christmas....
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1320 Dec 2015, 10:59

NEW_Sebas wrote:So they're playing it in full again! Also I believe they edited it once more: The drop sounds a bit 'sharper', but that could also be due to the recording, and the guitar has been replaced by some piano chords at the buildup of the second drop. Luckily the godlike break stayed the same! :D
Wow...it sounds worse everytime they play it...
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House520 Dec 2015, 13:31

Album for next Christmas ? Hell no that is way too long
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard20 Dec 2015, 18:04

Didas wrote:keeping this track for the next summer... and the album next christmas....
You reckon they'd let the 5th single and the album be a year apart?
DUN DUN
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon20 Dec 2015, 19:28

Seveli13 wrote:Wow...it sounds worse everytime they play it...
In July 2015 I was like :
Halcyon wrote:Hahahahahaha haha haha
Best joke ever.
I bet there is now the "Λ" touch on it.
After listening to TAI @ Djakarta : Still the best, even funnier.
As the time is right, they really are the George Lucas of EDM, they can't help themselves re-touching their creations.
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz20 Dec 2015, 19:35

Second build lost all the power it had... :/ that little bell on the background doesn't fit there IMHO
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido21 Dec 2015, 09:54

Didas wrote:keeping this track for the next summer... and the album next christmas....
Christmas might be a little long, but indeed the album won't drop before summer 2016.
If it sounds good, it is good.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas21 Dec 2015, 11:54

yes..its true... TAI lost his initial magic. :(
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli21 Dec 2015, 14:43

I see. For once, the change of such a major track, the electric guitar version we heard back in the summer, worked out for the best surprisingly (at least for me)..The duet, the vibe, the energy and as I mentioned, the guitar!!! All so so so good! But then it HAD to be changed again didn't it? Too good to be true :D .. . I really really REALLY want to love this record when it comes out, but damn they are making this a hard thing to do right now.

It's like these huge records MUST undergo a tragedy, as if it were tradition..Is it? Cause can't really be a coincidence anymore now, haha :mrgreen:
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas21 Dec 2015, 16:16

Vinelli wrote:I see. For once, the change of such a major track, the electric guitar version we heard back in the summer, worked out for the best surprisingly (at least for me)..The duet, the vibe, the energy and as I mentioned, the guitar!!! All so so so good! But then it HAD to be changed again didn't it? Too good to be true :D .. . I really really REALLY want to love this record when it comes out, but damn they are making this a hard thing to do right now.

It's like these huge records MUST undergo a tragedy, as if it were tradition..Is it? Cause can't really be a coincidence anymore now, haha :mrgreen:

bro just say it, you dont like it too.
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell

Post Anzjøn21 Dec 2015, 16:54

Didas wrote:
Vinelli wrote:I see. For once, the change of such a major track, the electric guitar version we heard back in the summer, worked out for the best surprisingly (at least for me)..The duet, the vibe, the energy and as I mentioned, the guitar!!! All so so so good! But then it HAD to be changed again didn't it? Too good to be true :D .. . I really really REALLY want to love this record when it comes out, but damn they are making this a hard thing to do right now.

bro just say it, you dont like it too.
That's exactly the point he's making :lol:
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.