Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell

Post Anzjøn21 Dec 2015, 16:54

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:
Vinelli wrote:I see. For once, the change of such a major track, the electric guitar version we heard back in the summer, worked out for the best surprisingly (at least for me)..The duet, the vibe, the energy and as I mentioned, the guitar!!! All so so so good! But then it HAD to be changed again didn't it? Too good to be true :D .. . I really really REALLY want to love this record when it comes out, but damn they are making this a hard thing to do right now.

It's like these huge records MUST undergo a tragedy, as if it were tradition..Is it? Cause can't really be a coincidence anymore now, haha :mrgreen:

bro just say it, you dont like it too.
That's exactly the point he's making :lol:
You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido21 Dec 2015, 16:55

Didas wrote:
Vinelli wrote:I see. For once, the change of such a major track, the electric guitar version we heard back in the summer, worked out for the best surprisingly (at least for me)..The duet, the vibe, the energy and as I mentioned, the guitar!!! All so so so good! But then it HAD to be changed again didn't it? Too good to be true :D .. . I really really REALLY want to love this record when it comes out, but damn they are making this a hard thing to do right now.

It's like these huge records MUST undergo a tragedy, as if it were tradition..Is it? Cause can't really be a coincidence anymore now, haha :mrgreen:

bro just say it, you dont like it too.
Me neither anymore bro... It's sounding so Nexus'ish atm and that bassline is so unnecessary, it' way too aggressive for TAI. The album is faaaaaaaaar from finished imo and TAI isn't even sounding like an AX or AxIng track anymore tbh.
If it sounds good, it is good.
NARIGON
Axwell lover

Post NARIGON21 Dec 2015, 17:42

TAI hype is gone... :roll: :cry: :|
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House521 Dec 2015, 17:47

Not surprising when it takes 5 years and 50k tweaks before they finally decide to release something.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine21 Dec 2015, 18:05

Guess I'm the only one who thinks this version is better than the 'old' new version
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard21 Dec 2015, 18:12

camheine wrote:Guess I'm the only one who thinks this version is better than the 'old' new version
You're not alone bro
DUN DUN
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post enrico21 Dec 2015, 19:31

Can I be anyone's bro too? :)

Well I think it's still nice. The piano has a bit more edge, no?
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House521 Dec 2015, 21:03

Yeah break is still reallt cool, but personally I still love intro, 1st break and 1st drop! Not sure about the rest though, it's because I try not to listen to all the rips
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
evo21
Axwell digger

Post evo2121 Dec 2015, 21:21

camheine wrote:Guess I'm the only one who thinks this version is better than the 'old' new version
I like the build in this new one, the guitar in the July version sounded weird to me. The drop on the other hand, seems a little too soft for my taste. I also like the transition to Richard's solo vocal before the first drop, that's a nice touch.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas21 Dec 2015, 21:44

BRO's... :lol:

well as for me the only version who kinda got me was the 'premode' of this 2015 version...From the Ruisrock gig.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Imals
Axwell lover

Post Imals21 Dec 2015, 23:00

Viazard wrote:
You're not alone bro
Love this new version too! Many feelz.