Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

  • Release Date: 27 May 2016


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 519
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9404 Apr 2016, 12:55

Latest post of the previous page:

House5 wrote:I'll see if they play that in Paris. I probably won't record it but I'll say if this remix sounds good if they play it.
Can't say I'd want a video of this version clogging up my phone either ;)

But if there's a new version, or if you feel like documenting the full Dark River // that Terminal 5 jungle drop I'm convinced is now going to happen, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!!
User avatar
Ruben1
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 276
Joined: 21 Dec 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post Ruben105 Apr 2016, 01:39

abrown94 wrote:
House5 wrote:I'll see if they play that in Paris. I probably won't record it but I'll say if this remix sounds good if they play it.
Can't say I'd want a video of this version clogging up my phone either ;)

But if there's a new version, or if you feel like documenting the full Dark River // that Terminal 5 jungle drop I'm convinced is now going to happen, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!!
I don't think that they're gonna play new tracks like TAI. 30-45min set in a mainstream event with R3hab, Heldens, Garrix, Don Diablo... But I'll try recording if they play it.
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 519
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9418 Apr 2016, 16:15

Ignoring Seveli's pining for days of Axwell past, I still think this is by far the best version of the song to date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7b6kKX3HmA

Let the rebuttals begin :?
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1949
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online19 Apr 2016, 08:17

Cocorico version is better to me, you can hear the details of the last drop in it !

Btw there is a bunch of TAI remixes coming apparently, so the track should be out this year
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 573
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post Polish Accent19 Apr 2016, 08:59

House5 wrote:Cocorico version is better to me, you can hear the details of the last drop in it !

Btw there is a bunch of TAI remixes coming apparently, so the track should be out this year
Do we know more remixes than that one from Bahrain F1 Show? I'm not sure if I want to hear 'yes' :D
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 519
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9419 Apr 2016, 12:29

Polish Accent wrote:
House5 wrote:Cocorico version is better to me, you can hear the details of the last drop in it !

Btw there is a bunch of TAI remixes coming apparently, so the track should be out this year
Do we know more remixes than that one from Bahrain F1 Show? I'm not sure if I want to hear 'yes' :D
If they play one at Hakkasan this weekend, I'll be sure to record it!
hlavkus
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 93
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ SX + Serato DJ + Urbanears Zinken

Post hlavkus20 Apr 2016, 01:40

I like the version from Bahrain but I definitely don't want the original to sound like that
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 520
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz120 Apr 2016, 17:51

i see them next week.. but they proberly wont :lol: :lol:
More Life
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 519
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9421 Apr 2016, 16:49

House5 wrote:Btw there is a bunch of TAI remixes coming apparently, so the track should be out this year
What what where did you hear this?? Curious to see who else is remixing it
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1440
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Magdeburg, Germany

Post sobieski90213 May 2016, 11:41

Good point Diogo ;)
Born in Germany, raised in music
User avatar
melih13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 311
Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Location: Istanbul

Post melih1313 May 2016, 13:29

They're playing Think about it in Axtone office with a view of clear sky. Good things coming