Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:31

Bottom post of the previous page:

I hope it will be released Fox, I really like Cocorico version as well !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Viazard
I worship Axwell
since 2015

Viazard Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:31

I enjoy the fact that it doesn't have the female vocals, tbh, they filled way too much space
DUN DUN
raresdascalasu
True fan
since 2015

raresdascalasu Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:36

We need to have both versions.. I personally enjoy the Cocorico version more, but the Monster Massive version is a classic! It's as classic as it can get, given the fact that it was so sought after. ;)
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:44

Halcyon wrote:
House5 wrote:Where are Halcyon and Seveli ? We need them on this
Who called the Batman ? :D

It's been a couple of weeks that the thing has been given.
Of course it is the real 2010 version.
And of course, I like it, and I will stand for the fact that even if it is 6 years old, it sounds totally fresh and ahead from all the EDM copycat tracks we hear today.
Second that...that is the demo he played on Monster Massive and probably left it like that, unfinished...not mastered, not polished at all but it's the best we've gonna get :lol:
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:49

House5 wrote:I hope it will be released Fox, I really like Cocorico version as well !
That guitar in cocorico version is something straight from the professor shit heaven indeed
OpenYourHeart
Axwell digger
since 2016
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4

OpenYourHeart Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 11:52

dperssonn wrote:
House5 wrote:I hope it will be released Fox, I really like Cocorico version as well !
That guitar in cocorico version is something straight from the professor shit heaven indeed
So true, both versions fucking rock tho! :D
MARC
Axwell fan
since 2014

MARC Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:02

i'm pretty sure the old verion of tai will be released. unless ax is out of his mind....
Teo_T
True fan
since 2008
DJ Gear: pioneer cdj/djm 400

Teo_T Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:19

i wanna the Monster Massive version to be official on beatport and pay it 10 times... after all these years not a leaked version.. it deserve a way better end..so sad and nostalgic about this..
why Ax would give this as a promo to be leaked when Ax never gave a promo even to his wife maybe.
i was away some years from the forum.. why send to seveli and halcyon? are you in contact with the man?
Elroy
I worship Axwell
since 2016

Elroy Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:24

I like the 2010 version, but I am in love with the version they play in all their shows.

Video of ADE 2015:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/irL9zLryRqY[/youtube]
Unfortunately they did not play the whole thing, I believe.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 27 May 2016, 12:27

Teo_T wrote:i wanna the Monster Massive version to be official on beatport and pay it 10 times... after all these years not a leaked version.. it deserve a way better end..so sad and nostalgic about this..
why Ax would give this as a promo to be leaked when Ax never gave a promo even to his wife maybe.
i was away some years from the forum.. why send to seveli and halcyon? are you in contact with the man?
He didn't send it to Seveli or Halcyon, Teo. You know him and I don't think I should mention his name :)!
Last edited by trebleandsonido on 27 May 2016, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
If it sounds good, it is good.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 12:28

trebleandsonido wrote:
He didn't send it to Seveli or Halcyon, Teo.
Yeah, he only sent it to one person and he was kind enough to share it with a few of us...