Axwell feat. Richard Archer - Think About It

• Release Date: 27 May 2016

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Firpe
Axwell fan
since 2014

Firpe Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 13:17

Bottom post of the previous page:

i've found a zippyshare link of the 2010 version, but i don't know if its the real deal
vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014

vysweet Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 13:43

After some listening of the song! (the leak was yesterday like 24 hours ago) i prefer the cocorico version aswell, have more elements who make this track unique (w/ the female voice)

BTW: THANK YOU AXWELL FOR THIS! THE 2010 VERSION IS PURE LOVE!
ALXHRLMS
I worship Axwell
since 2014

ALXHRLMS Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 14:07

Very interesting that 70-80% of their FB or Insta fans are not happy with the version. So maybe more pressure to release further mixes
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014

abrown94 Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 14:14

ALXHRLMS wrote:Very interesting that 70-80% of their FB or Insta fans are not happy with the version. So maybe more pressure to release further mixes
Nicolas seems way more helpful than Ax or Seb, it seems. Even if he is a cryptic lil' shit. He replied to a dissatisfied fan's Facebook question about different mixes, "patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. I promise." We're definitely getting more mixes.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 27 May 2016, 14:24

This song has been playing in my head this entire month, a sign for summer to arrive shortly!! :mrgreen:

What is there left to be said about that 2010 version that hasn't been said already. It's as classic as it gets. I was listening in pure awe from start to finish. But...Maybe I've played it way too much last year, but I'm still totally in love with the Cocorico take on the track.

I think the 2010 edition was the most essential version to finally land in one way or another, and it means a lot...but the fact that I still 'think about' that Cocorico clip says something
DEMAND
True fan
since 2014
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

DEMAND Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 14:28

its out on Apple Music already, the [radio edit] im happy that its already getting released!
DAveee
True fan
since 2011

DAveee Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 14:33

I'm really happy with the 2010 version pure energy and emotion.
Goosebumps never Lie.

I prefer the 2010 version over the other because I don't like the guitar in it.
Firpe
Axwell fan
since 2014

Firpe Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 14:34

i honestly dont get Nicolas argument on that snapchat reply. Pick Garrix for example, he released today a song with a progressive house feel and its probably gonna get on radio, you dont need to make a dj snake type of track to get commercial success in 2016
Last edited by Firpe on 27 May 2016, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
since 2008
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Maximillion Send private message http://www.minichamps.de Post 27 May 2016, 14:35

I think we all need to go to the psychiatrist soon, it is just so crazy here lately :lol:
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 27 May 2016, 14:50

Me after checking this thread today and realising that the Monster Massive version has "leaked"

Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
rafaelversiani
Axwell lover
since 2014

rafaelversiani Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 15:08

Ok, so we are all true fans here, worried about our artists music and all, but I don't get why very few people keep the 2010 version download from the rest of us, hide the source name and everything. Seriously. I mean, I am a really really true fan when it comes to axwell, but not so hardcore as some of you around here, it seems. I think this version should be open to this forum. If it starts to spread, well, it would be natural, since this is a way better version tbh. So why keep sharing it through DM's bros? C'mon