TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Boscó
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Traktor ; Macbook Pro ; Traktor Ns7

Post by Bosc√≥ » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:40 am

constantly listening to it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8wOC8_cG4qM

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"...people were going going crazy for everything i played i could have played like a kick for 20 mins and people would be mad..." (axwell)

julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post by julian » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:29 pm

tried the instrumental yesterday, worked quite well on the system! nice job once again mr axwell!

jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 am

omg .. hammered it the last 2 weekends and the reactions where awesome.

leovanderweijden
Axwell fan

Post by leovanderweijden » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am

Hi Ax,

Why didn't you release this one?

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=8wOC8_cG4qM

Gr L

Boscó
Axwell digger

Post by Bosc√≥ » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 pm

jeanp wrote:omg .. hammered it the last 2 weekends and the reactions where awesome.
ax'll be glad to hear it ;)
"...people were going going crazy for everything i played i could have played like a kick for 20 mins and people would be mad..." (axwell)

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 pm

That Instrumental version is good too... Might become another of my secret weapons for the summer :) I'm also digging the instrumental version of LBL's Remix of Martin Solveig's 'I want you' better than the normal version, so if you add 'Pjanoo' to that list, I'm having quite an 'Instrumental' summer ;)

axwell
Administrator

Post by axwell » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 pm

about the youtube clip version...

dont get too carried away about youtube clips cause they never tell the whole story about the song - how it sounds in reality etc etc, its easy to imagine how you want the track to sound from a small youtube clip...

ax

Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post by Byron » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeah i've kind of changed my mind on the youtube clip now..the bass on the remode is excellent...

Boscó
Axwell digger

Post by Bosc√≥ » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm

axwell wrote:about the youtube clip version...

dont get too carried away about youtube clips cause they never tell the whole story about the song - how it sounds in reality etc etc, its easy to imagine how you want the track to sound from a small youtube clip...

ax
its me who upped that beauty and it was who was shocked by this song and let me to repeat myself please do not make much fuss about the hungarian crowd, never do! probably the biggest part of them didn't know who is axwell or what is he playing...

btw it was def. up to you and you made a decision because you knew much more about the feedbacks than us...

but we love you and been waiting for your next gig hopefully see you somewhere on abroad :)

adam

jb73
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Pioneer CDJ100S x 2
Pioneer DJM-300-S

Post by jb73 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 pm

I quite like the Remode and I bet it sounds awesome in a club.

However, I must say I prefer the 'youtube' version for that brilliant piano riff. I've no doubt at all that Ax knows what he's doing but it would be a huge shame if that tune never saw the light of day. When you think about some of the crap that does get released, it's depressing when gems like that don't get out there.