TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post by paulanthony » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm

I was sceptical about the remode at first I must confess, but I spun it this weekend and it blew all my doubts away :o .
It was truely off the hook, it did some massive damage and I really enjoyed playing it. :mrgreen:
Thank you, axwell
n0S
Axwell fan

Post by n0S » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:40 pm

soRRY but ax u said that youtube clips u cant hear really how the track sounds...
but i can hear that the remode mix is boring because there is only monotony !!!
the clip from youtube has an melody...
it has style and feelings... cant rteally discribe...
but the beat , melody is great...

i mean everybody likes other styles and this is ok...but if u dont like your work, please give me a rip of that version... plzzzz...

this is awesome this version from youtube....
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:52 pm

:lol: im shure he will!!
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm

No I don't think it's monotone - it's a typical Remode - I really like it eg while driving... but I must confess I'm not sure if I'll play it. Really depends on the evening!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
pgbg01
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post by pgbg01 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 am

After all the replys saying that "i prefer listening to the "youtube" one"

and ax sayings its not that good?

why doesnt he just release it :? its not like his totally deleted it off his hardrive or cant remake it - when you can hear some parts in the remode which are in the video!

Whats the problem ax your gonna make more money , more people are going to be happy its a win win situation?
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 am

Well it's his decision - I personally would buy it for sure...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am

why dont u belive in his words?? just belive "him", when he say's the track doesn't hit the mark of his production-standard, (maybe soundwise) and does not the reactions on the dancefloor he expected. he is playing all over the world in the best clubs with the best sound systems, who might judge his records better than he himself?? you?? sitting in your living/bedroom watching youtube in a aweful quality!?!? i know what u ment, when u say u liked the other chords and the harmonic structures in the first remixed song, but it didn't worked for him, and if u will listen to this track in a dj set in a club than u will maybe change your mind and maybe find out that this is one of his best gems.
pgbg01
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post by pgbg01 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 am

jeanp wrote:why dont u belive in his words?? just belive "him", when he say's the track doesn't hit the mark of his production-standard, (maybe soundwise) and does not the reactions on the dancefloor he expected. he is playing all over the world in the best clubs with the best sound systems, who might judge his records better than he himself?? you?? sitting in your living/bedroom watching youtube in a aweful quality!?!? i know what u ment, when u say u liked the other chords and the harmonic structures in the first remixed song, but it didn't worked for him, and if u will listen to this track in a dj set in a club than u will maybe change your mind and maybe find out that this is one of his best gems.
Im assuming that was towards me.
Why do you have to suck up his ass? admit that his wrong for once like the others have on this forum! stop being a sheep.
This is DEFIANTLY not one of his gems you must be mistaking for another song?
Whats the harm in releasing it? i dont think its gonna make his reputation worse, i think the remode has already done that ^_^

regards ..
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html
Arnou Djacks
Axwell lover
http://www.myspace.com/arnoudjacks
DJ Gear: @home : 2 CDJ800 Mk2 & Numark 5000fx
@club : 3CDJ1000 Mk3 & DJM800

Post by Arnou Djacks » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 am

I've got nothing but love for Ax... :roll:
Oups! sorry, not the good subject :D !
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Why do you have to suck up his ass?
regards ..
wow .. well spoken .. and so smart ..
just to remind u about what we are talking about:

this one:

against this:

wich one has more energie and comes along as a peak time track??
i would play the youtube remix he did, just as the last track of a set, but not as a weapon in the peak of my sets.

but this is only "my first impression"

im with u in this case, when u say the first one is beautiful and brings some stunning moods .. but you wouldn't play it in the middle of your set.. and if u would play it as a peaktime track your dancefloor would be very fast very empty .. but its nice to listen to it at home .. would be a cool track for cafe del mar or such ..
so maybe we can force axwell to release it on cafe del mar 40 or so ..