TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
pgbg01
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post by pgbg01 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 pm

jeanp wrote: wich one has more energie and comes along as a peak time track??
i would play the youtube remix he did, just as the last track of a set, but not as a weapon in the peak of my sets.

but this is only "my first impression"

im with u in this case, when u say the first one is beautiful and brings some stunning moods .. but you wouldn't play it in the middle of your set.. and if u would play it as a peaktime track your dancefloor would be very fast very empty .. but its nice to listen to it at home .. would be a cool track for cafe del mar or such ..
so maybe we can force axwell to release it on cafe del mar 40 or so ..
Ive said that, i no the remode will be better in the middle of a set, but for listening pleasures or at the end of a set what a beauty to play!
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 am

Strong words in here...

Concerning House Music - no matter if producing or mixing, I absolutly trust Axwell - just because his success prooves it! I don't know anyone arround who knows better what's going on in the szene.

And imho Jean is absolute right - never trust a youtube clip - you can't say anything about the vibe of the track - which is essentially.

If the track is too boring for you - buy the instrumental and go in your studio! ;)
e=shm²
Axcellent!

structure
Axwell lover
http://www.carnalvendetta.com

Post by structure » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 am

Well, I think if you guys really want it, you should start a petition. Check out: http://www.ipetitions.com

To show Axwell and the people at Axtone, how serious you are.

(just my 2 cents)

n0S
Axwell fan

Post by n0S » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am

omG...
it seems that some of u are really in love with ax and wants to protect him.

i dont wanna say that ax isnt right to produce the remode and rls the remode and that he better knows whats going on on the worlds dencefloors...

thats not the reason why i'm writing...

i WANT a HQ verion of the youtube clip.
thats the track i like and i want to hear...

and if he wont rls maybe he can give it to some of us who loves this track so much !!!

dont understand why NOT !!!

ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post by ANDREA » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:27 am

n0S wrote:omG...
it seems that some of u are really in love with ax and wants to protect him.

i dont wanna say that ax isnt right to produce the remode and rls the remode and that he better knows whats going on on the worlds dencefloors...

thats not the reason why i'm writing...

i WANT a HQ verion of the youtube clip.
thats the track i like and i want to hear...

and if he wont rls maybe he can give it to some of us who loves this track so much !!!

dont understand why NOT !!!
You can listen this with HQ in the part 4 of his gig at Cafe del Rio, Budapest. Go to Swedish House Mafia Forum and download it! Enjoy
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!

Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 am

Thanks for the trick ANDREA, I'm going to rip it just for me, it'll be better than a youtube video. ;)

EDIT : Well guys I have it, and I understand why Ax felt bad about it, okay it's beautiful, okay for me It's the best version, okay It's by far one of his most wonderful mixes, but there's a lack of bassline very clear and the rythm is a little bit too soft. And if you thnik that the remode is boring or empty, this one is the same.

So, I keep thinking it might have been a good idea to release both, but there's no way to think Ax made the bad choice.

ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post by ANDREA » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 pm

The first remix is so good and powerful! I don't understand why the people had not a reaction!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: mistake or this song has a romantic atmospher or I'm crazy because I have drunk a beer? Maybe if this song have a romantic beautiful lyrics could be a song that has a succes also in the commercial-pop radio! Or as I said I'm crazy! :D
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!

n0S
Axwell fan

Post by n0S » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:24 am

:P :P !!!!! BIG THX TO ANDREA !!!!! :P :P

i downloaded the set yesterday night and cutted the part...

TV Rock - Its been a long time (Axwell's First Mix)

..it is soooOOOOOO00000OOOOo0000oooo great...

THXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 am

Well, what can I say, after listening to it on the RIO set I like that earlier version a bit more than I thought I did. I still like the one that got released better but yeah, it's changed my opinion a little.

kaiser
Axwell digger

Post by kaiser » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

just listened to the first mix in good quality and all I can say is, I can understand why he didnt release it. It's a good track, nice melody, but it has no power. The Remode kicks ass and has the Axwell power we all love..