TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 am

David... who? Vendetta? :lol:

Mutu
I worship Axwell
http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post by Mutu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Petter wrote:...Keep in mind: when posting, use common sense!
yeah, thats what im talking about..
however, its not our fault that axwell's tracks gets on the internet,... if i found one on a page like imeem or youtube or whatever, i cant listen to it or what ? :/

I got nothing but luv' for you !

axwell
Administrator

Post by axwell » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 am

i see that they recorded the set at the rio club, it sucks for me for a couple of resons.
-Not only do we have a clause in all contracts saying that no recording will be made without our knowledge and approval.
- the club had the shittiest monitor speakers i have ever seen so i couldnt mix properly - hence the way it sounds, a bit trainwrecking here and there
- inside of me was played and ripped
- the unreleased version of been a long time was played and ripped

- because of this i dont see myself going to hungary any time soon with these promoters, its a shame.

Mutu
I worship Axwell
http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post by Mutu » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 am

sorry to hear that ax, really sux :/
its shame that they recored against your will..or without your knowleage..
now its hard to get the out off the internet..
anyhow, like you said, its a big shame !

its like.. with great power, comes great responsability !
I got nothing but luv' for you !

FrederikLaMode
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Xone 4d and an MAC

Post by FrederikLaMode » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 am

Have they actually ripped it out of the out channel, without you knowing? That is totally unacceptable.
But what are you concerned about more, that peoplewon't buy you track because they have a set rip?
Or that they hear not finished tracks of you? which means it abit lesser quality( In mastering etc) then normal?
Because I dont think the first thing is a problem, sure I listen to set rips but only because the real thing aint out there.. And you can't dj with them and usually the have much lesser quality as a beatport song.

holic
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: iMac + DJM400

Post by holic » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 am

axwell wrote:- because of this i dont see myself going to hungary any time soon with these promoters, its a shame.
Ax, are these the same promoters who organized all your last gigs here in Budapest?

Im sad to read your last sentence, but I totally agree with your arguments and decision. You simply cant risk, that such thing happen again.

I try to contact the guy who recorded the set and take him to task how this could happen..

:|

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 am

Ok - now I know why...

Of course I'm not in the position to say this - but technically I would say it's not a typical Axwell set - every DJ in here knows what I mean...

I must confess I'm happy when a set is recorded, since it shows us how you work, and that's of course somthing interesting!
But right from the "Record out" is of course something inaceptable - I prefer sets like the sensation white in Prag - since you can here the crowd,the set is not usable for our fileshare friends (wherever they are) and you still hear everything...

Ah, and the rest: no comment ;)
e=shm²
Axcellent!

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, I'm never reli gonna pass on an Axwell set... but damn, I thought this had Axwell's permission. It sucks they'd do that. And hey, it's like now they're keeping Axwell fans from seeing him live again in a long while because of this unprofessional behaviour.

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:11 pm

The main problem is the quality I guess... the greatest noob arround can cut the track and spread it all arround...
e=shm²
Axcellent!

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:06 pm

That's why they should only let sets to be ripped the way it's done with BBC Radio 1 or Sensation White. It's not only better to avoid songs getting ripped but also gives the sets a more 'live' feeling.