TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post by Byron » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeh a live recording is the way to go..!They should let the crowd be heard in the sets that way no one can properly ripp a track....

marko
I worship Axwell

Post by marko » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:51 am

It is big shame that promoters don't respect dj contract and do some shity things. Like was in Eric Prydz case when he was at Club Best (Zagreb- Croatia) and his set was recorded without his authorize. I was on that party and sound was also like shit.

And now about music. TV Rock - It's been a long time (Axwell Mix). Another great work from our dear Axwell. But I will be grateful when Axwell will release first of his remix under some unreleased remix, because I think it's great remix just like last. But that's me.
Last edited by marko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Well, when I first heard the original, unreleased remix I didn't feel it that much... Heard kind of trancey sounds on a lq YouTube video so I couldnt reli tell anyway... But when I heard it at the end of the Cafe del Rio set, I played it over and over again and damn, did I feel that... Then again, it's up to Axwell to decide what to do with his work. But yeah, my two cents is that I'd love it to get a release.

FrederikLaMode
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Xone 4d and an MAC

Post by FrederikLaMode » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

The remode version is been spinning alot here. I love it, more then the unreleased one.

marko
I worship Axwell

Post by marko » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Yes that's it. That trancey sound is what I like. When I first heard unreleased remix on Cafe Del Rio i said wow what a f...ing good remix. But Axwell decide it after all.

axwell
Administrator

Post by axwell » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 pm

one day maybe the foundation of that unreleased track might become another track and get a release, thats what happens a lot of the time...
Like i really like the chords and they do have potential, but together with the vocal, i didnt feel it as much, and there was so many things going on in that track its ridicolous so, its in the basket of tricks, and one day im sure i will use parts of it if you know what i mean!

marko
I worship Axwell

Post by marko » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 am

Ok, thanks Ax for your information, and of course there was never doubt in your work. Just keep, keep, keep producing. We love you!!! :D :D

Séb
Axwell lover

Post by S√©b » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 am

axwell wrote:one day maybe the foundation of that unreleased track might become another track and get a release, thats what happens a lot of the time...
Like i really like the chords and they do have potential, but together with the vocal, i didnt feel it as much, and there was so many things going on in that track its ridicolous so, its in the basket of tricks, and one day im sure i will use parts of it if you know what i mean!
Great news !! :mrgreen:

ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post by ANDREA » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 am

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ! Thx 4 the information Axwell! This track has a big potential!
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Yeah, that's great news... And you know, if your unreleased stuff is SO good it says a lot about your work! So as always, full support here for your music and maybe we can get a taste of those sounds in that album we might get :)