TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Mix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 am

;)
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post by vaz » Sun May 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I've been listening to this track lately, and everytime I hear it, it reminds me of Axwell's intro on Exit 2008. Those poor guys from K&D almost put a whole Dance Arena to sleep with their set, and then, at 5AM, Ax finally came, did his part and made everybody insane. "Ok, guys, gimme the deck and daddy will show you how to do it properly..."

Great remix, great intro, great set, wonderful morning.

I dont know about you guys, but for me Ax is #1 because he tells a story with every songs he produces, with every remix he does, with every set he plays. So much emotions, so many details, such a story, such a vibe! Ax, thank you so much for all the good time, really... Can't wait the August 12th

Not to forget that I also like and respect about Ax's remixes is the fact that he sometimes reconstructs a whole new song! Hometown Glory is the best example. Must be a great feeling when you sit in the studio and you get such a creativity rush...
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post by DCBull » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 pm

:!:
axwell wrote:one day maybe the foundation of that unreleased track might become another track and get a release, thats what happens a lot of the time...
Like i really like the chords and they do have potential, but together with the vocal, i didnt feel it as much, and there was so many things going on in that track its ridicolous so, its in the basket of tricks, and one day im sure i will use parts of it if you know what i mean!
I would love to hear something of this again
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Longer version
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

Halcyon wrote:

Longer version
I hope Axwell's words will come true!
XcelleNCe
Axwell fan

Post by XcelleNCe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Where can i download this track?!
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post by DCBull » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 pm

XcelleNCe wrote:Where can i download this track?!
Nowhere, it's unreleased
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Come on, stop trolling him.

XcelleNCe, we always share tips on how to download tracks. You can find this new version over at livingelectro.com or mp-320-leet.com. But you know, that site is down sometimes but they always have the newest stuff. I don't know how they do it but it is amazing. Well, you just have to meet the time windows when it's online.
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:17 pm

enrico wrote:Come on, stop trolling him.

XcelleNCe, we always share tips on how to download tracks. You can find this new version over at livingelectro.com or mp-320-leet.com. But you know, that site is down sometimes but they always have the newest stuff. I don't know how they do it but it is amazing. Well, you just have to meet the time windows when it's online.
Trolling him? Are you drunk or something?

The track is unreleased, there might be leaked versions but not that I know or we know about it... Nonetheless, we're sorry if you got better music piracy websites than we do (?) to find unreleased tracks that are only available on youtube live recording sets. You can also notice that best video quality is actually a RIP from a live set with great quality.

As far as I'm concern this track was never leaked.
🍆 👏 🆔
ruben
I worship Axwell

Post by ruben » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

retards talking about pirating sites on a forum....gosh, morals please.