Axwell & Sinclar - Wonderful World

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Kuisma
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Winamp

Post by Kuisma » Thu May 29, 2008 12:34 am

Dunno what remix you're talking about, and although I can't be bothered to double check, I bet the vid below is the track earlier mentioned in this thread i.e. Bob Sinclar feat. Ron Carroll - What A Wonderful World from 2000-something. :)

RavenKandi
Axwell digger
http://www.palmclub.at
DJ Gear: 2 x CDJ 200 , DJM 600 , HDJ 2000

All about Pioneer

Post by RavenKandi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:31 am

does anyone know when this track will be relised ??? and i mean the axwell version not the one from bob s and ron c from 2000 :)
Son someday you will meet a girl and make her happy for a short period of time..Then she will leave you and be with other man who are 10 times better then you could ever imagine to be...These man are called DJ's

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Thu May 29, 2008 11:12 am

I hope Axwell and Bob release this soon on iTunes or something... At least we could have the final cut and maybe a Remode instead of waiting so long... Those webrips have very lowquality...

paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post by paulanthony » Thu May 29, 2008 11:32 am

The original is nice, as you said Carroll's influence all the way!
The new axwell one really brings it back to the future in a very stylish way! ;)

anthony.n
Axwell lover
http://anthonynabet.blogspot.com

Post by anthony.n » Thu May 29, 2008 3:33 pm

out on traxspurce the 12th of june!

lnaltu
Axwell lover

Post by lnaltu » Thu May 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Hmm ... well here is my honest oppinion on this track:

The instrumental is more than brilliant/genious/call it what you will.I think this is the future. Not like the body crash dirty south remix which i personally dislike a lot (except the voals :))), which could also be what people would kind of listen to in 3-5 years.

On the other hand, i think the vocals weren't such an inspired ideea. The version on Axwell's myspace is great, but if they choose as the final version the one with Ron screaming around IMAGINE all the time, not to mention a few sequences (like the one at the end where he sings 'this is a song of freedom, of happneeeeeeeeeeeeess') which simply sound really wrong, I would be deeply dissappointed. :(

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Thu May 29, 2008 6:31 pm

I also think that bit of 'This is a song of freedom... of happiness' that you can hear on Sinclar's website sucks... It just doesn't seem right lol

Anyway, I'm positive that Axwell's MySpace version is the final one. Maybe you can confirm that, Axwel? :)

vanilla-aka-dj-imix
Axwell fan

Post by vanilla-aka-dj-imix » Fri May 30, 2008 3:38 am

Coming Soonnnnnnn By me

Axwell & Sinclar - what a Wonderful World (caramel and Vanilla instru Remix) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

this is Not official Remix :lol:
this is my space ===> http://www.myspace.com/deejayimix

I am Sorry My english is very very Bad

Getdumb
True fan

Post by Getdumb » Fri May 30, 2008 8:15 pm

yay
Rave is King.

Al Jerry
Axwell fan

Post by Al Jerry » Sat May 31, 2008 2:48 am

I'm sorry to say that, but i'm really really disapointed by this track :shock: ... Axwell please stop collaborations with Bob, he's doing childish songs unfortunately (it was a time when he was doing such a great music), you want to become the teenagers idol or stay the CLUB KING?