Axwell & Sinclar - Wonderful World

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 am

Ah - I like that!

Maybe you don't like it- your taste, no matter what - but I don't think Axwell needs any "Club King" advices...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Al Jerry
Axwell fan

Post by Al Jerry » Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm

It's a fact, Bob Sinclar is doing childish songs and now Axwell's too...

And don't tell me that it doesn't fit to my taste or something, i don't know any club DJ who's still playin' Bob Sinclar tracks except of the preteen party dj's!

I'm not a Club King, i'm just a disapointed fan :(
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post by julian » Sat May 31, 2008 8:09 pm

yea, i also think its a little to cheesy. instrumental version ftw!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am

Bob sure has 'softened' up...
Kris Kay
Administrator
http://www.axwell.co.uk
DJ Gear: MBP - 2.6GHZ w/ 24in Monitor
Motu Traveller
Ableton Live
Logic 8 w/ Novation Rem Comapct
KRK VXT6
Loads..... Plugins

Post by Kris Kay » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Al Jerry wrote:It's a fact, Bob Sinclar is doing childish songs and now Axwell's too...

And don't tell me that it doesn't fit to my taste or something, i don't know any club DJ who's still playin' Bob Sinclar tracks except of the preteen party dj's!

I'm not a Club King, i'm just a disapointed fan :(
How is it in anyway a "fact"

I'm sorry but, correct me if im wrong but something tells me you dont like this tune. So, whats the point coming on here and venting your anger towards it, many people do like the tune. I'm sorry but people cant cater to everyones tastes, it all about trial and error with everything in life. We will ask Ax to make the next one just for you then shall we. Please write your requirements of the aforementioned in the post below.

You could just come on and say its not really my thing, the tone of your post mate was basically slating Ax and Bob. When your @ that level then you can complain as much as you wish.

Were trying to keep things positive on here, no point in bringing down the rest of the guys who use and respect this forum and make it what it is.

KK/ :mrgreen:
Tim
True fan

Post by Tim » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:53 pm

Kris Kay wrote:NOW THATS WHAT IN F****NG TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

I think you guys have the remix here???? Maybe i'm wrong though

This (below) is more than likely to be the original studio production (more carrol esq) and it truly is the mutts nutts. A Throw back to the old vibes.

What a summer track, this has blown the socks off me to be honest, i was not expecting this, you can definatley hear the Ron Carrol influence and i think this should happen more often.

Im a sucker for guitar licks anyhow!!!! This with the remixes is going to be a definite summer hit guaranteed

KK/ :mrgreen:
As for me I don't really like this one :roll:
daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:07 pm

The point is: I think (or at least as far as I know :D ) everyone can tell his opinion in here - but I personally can't stand those guys who give Ax or Bob expert advices.

I don't want to say I love this track - I think the vocals at least improoves it
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Al Jerry
Axwell fan

Post by Al Jerry » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm

You haven't understand what i meant, as julian said this track is so cheesy, it's cheddar! don't tell that you don't notice that? na na na na wonderfull world lol who still believes in lyrics like those? it isn't for kids? i don't want a track made just for me, Axwell been doing an excellent job before meeting Bob Sinclar!

Anyway i've said what i wanted to, i'm not gonna talk again in this topic since i'm like an alien just because i say the truth about the track... Kris as a producer, you know what a cheesy track, and can't deny that it's one!
daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Know I know why you can give Axwell advices - you know the truth - lucky you!

I don't think Mr. Sinclar influences Axwells work - maybe in the pasttime - but in a positive way...

Besides - I'm with you that Sinclar lost his quality... and I'm also with you that the lyrics are a little bit a "do-gooder" (if this is the correct English word for it).
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post by Maximillion » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Does anybody know when the 12" release will be? Is it going to be on Yellow productions or also on Axtone. For Germany I believe it will be released on Superstar, maybe someone knows something!