Hook N Sling - Tokyo By Night (Axwell Remix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 29 Sep 2013, 09:13

Bottom post of the previous page:

WOW :o That versions sounds bigger than ever ! Ax's touch is much more hearable here (the Greyhound Kick)

Now the track feels complete, release is coming 8-)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 29 Sep 2013, 13:28

It doesn't sound so simple now, perfect for the release. :)
sly131
Axwell lover
since 2011

sly131 Send private message Post 29 Sep 2013, 16:19

the loop starting from 2:45 min is weird
come with meeee Eeee Eeee Eeee....
darkzavage
True fan
since 2011

darkzavage Send private message Post 30 Sep 2013, 10:20

this track is just amazing! best vocals i've ever heard on a dance song, in my opinion...

EDIT: this track is getting a lot of hate on the 'axwell forum' facebook group... i cant wait for registration to be open so they can post it all here (sarcasm)... the 'old' version had a "sick drop" and this one doesnt... sigh...

hate to sound like an elitist snob but seriously...
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 30 Sep 2013, 16:07

Rober wrote:
darkzavage wrote:this track is just amazing! best vocals i've ever heard on a dance song, in my opinion...

EDIT: this track is getting a lot of hate on the 'axwell forum' facebook group... i cant wait for registration to be open so they can post it all here (sarcasm)... the 'old' version had a "sick drop" and this one doesnt... sigh...

hate to sound like an elitist snob but seriously...
Ignore the Facebook Group man, half those people will only be there for a few months, until these lose interest. Everyone on the forum has at least been here a year and most much longer than that, this is where the real fans are 8-)
+1

I feel sorry for the new generation of Axwell fans....
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
j.fox
I worship Axwell
since 2011

j.fox Send private message Post 30 Sep 2013, 17:00

tokyo by night is for sure the biggest track this year for axtone (my opinon).
but i dont know if is the world ready for this piece of art.
when i see the beatport charts and see tracks like ocarina on place 1 then i must say that the world dont deserve tokyo by night.
say insert
Hardsoul
Administrator
since 2010

Hardsoul Send private message axwellforum axwellforum Post 30 Sep 2013, 18:14

World is ready for this amazing song. But not nowadays "EDM lovers" (sorry for that but they are childern who are in house music for a couple of months max one year back) listening that AokiHardwellAfrojackDVLMGarixAndOthershit-ish tu dum dum dum mdfaka jump sounds without feeling. This peeps don't deserve piece of art like TBN and screw them.

Really fans like us and others out there (and there're out there) are waiting for this kind of music for years.

You all know my opinion on today's music above mantioned and sorry for repeating it over and over again... I'm in this over 10 years all the time with Mr. Hedfors so I think I know what I am talking about. :lol:

With Tokyo By Night we're closer (but still far far far away) from Think About It.
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 30 Sep 2013, 18:25

Hardsoul wrote:World is ready for this amazing song. But not nowadays "EDM lovers" (sorry for that but they are childern who are in house music for a couple of months max one year back) listening that AokiHardwellAfrojackDVLMGarixAndOthershit-ish tu dum dum dum mdfaka jump sounds without feeling. This peeps don't deserve piece of art like TBN and screw them.

Really fans like us and others out there (and there're out there) are waiting for this kind of music for years.

You all know my opinion on today's music above mantioned and sorry for repeating it over and over again... I'm in this over 10 years all the time with Mr. Hedfors so I think I know what I am talking about. :lol:

With Tokyo By Night we're closer (but still far far far away) from Think About It.
true true. I don't think we should have Think About It now, because people won't appreciate it as much... They did with COTU, but well that was Axwell's comeback tune. Think About It will be just another release of him, sadly...
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 30 Sep 2013, 22:41

hedz wrote:
Hardsoul wrote:World is ready for this amazing song. But not nowadays "EDM lovers" (sorry for that but they are childern who are in house music for a couple of months max one year back) listening that AokiHardwellAfrojackDVLMGarixAndOthershit-ish tu dum dum dum mdfaka jump sounds without feeling. This peeps don't deserve piece of art like TBN and screw them.

true true. I don't think we should have Think About It now, because people won't appreciate it as much... They did with COTU, but well that was Axwell's comeback tune. Think About It will be just another release of him, sadly...
Completely agreed, if think about it came out now it would be lost in translation. Btw, i know you guys aren't meaning to, but just remember to mention Hook & Sling every now and then when praising this song, cos you, know, it is more his song than Ax's, i know Ax has done alot to this track, but still, Hook & Sling has done alot to, and i know you all know that, but sometimes we can get caught up in praising ax with praising his collab partner! :)
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 01 Oct 2013, 01:21

camheine wrote:
hedz wrote:

Completely agreed, if think about it came out now it would be lost in translation. Btw, i know you guys aren't meaning to, but just remember to mention Hook & Sling every now and then when praising this song, cos you, know, it is more his song than Ax's, i know Ax has done alot to this track, but still, Hook & Sling has done alot to, and i know you all know that, but sometimes we can get caught up in praising ax with praising his collab partner! :)

I want a new original from him. Nothing we have never heard before... that would be f. awsome!
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Supermode
I worship Axwell
since 2012

Supermode Send private message Post 01 Oct 2013, 15:26

Didas wrote:I want a new original from him. Nothing we have never heard before... that would be f. awsome!
I really need some new FTV's, NBL's,... from ax. Just him and a vocalist for a completely new original mix.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!