Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 28 Oct 2011, 12:25

Bottom post of the previous page:

Didas wrote: I have to agree with this. Its not my fav, but we re always expecting for more, any track with the same feelings that LTWB gives us... Anyway its a rave track, unique like ONE.
December is the release? The source is good?
It will be released on the One Night Stand - Live album ;)
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 28 Oct 2011, 12:52

I knew that. But is it mixed or separated?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
daherbst
Administrator
since 2008
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

daherbst Send private message Post 29 Oct 2011, 08:36

It will be released with the Live Album in December - maybe we will see some Remixes later...

Concerning LTWB: I REALLY love the track - and I can remember the hype on beatport - it was absolute insane. However, I would not play it any more - and I can't say why...
It's not a matter of the age - I never get tired of In The Air for instance - and I still play it...
The some with One: the track still works and lost hardly any energy - LTWB lost it quite fast.
e=shm²
Axcellent!
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 29 Oct 2011, 09:04

daherbst wrote:It will be released with the Live Album in December - maybe we will see some Remixes later...

Concerning LTWB: I REALLY love the track - and I can remember the hype on beatport - it was absolute insane. However, I would not play it any more - and I can't say why...
It's not a matter of the age - I never get tired of In The Air for instance - and I still play it...
The some with One: the track still works and lost hardly any energy - LTWB lost it quite fast.
To me Get Dumb, LTWB, Body Crash and One are tracks I'll never get tired of.
Especially LTWB. You should drive with your car in summer hearing LTWB, volume to the max and you know what I mean :)
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 29 Oct 2011, 09:38

DCBull wrote:
daherbst wrote:It will be released with the Live Album in December - maybe we will see some Remixes later...

To me Get Dumb, LTWB, Body Crash and One are tracks I'll never get tired of.
Especially LTWB. You should drive with your car in summer hearing LTWB, volume to the max and you know what I mean :)
+1
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 29 Oct 2011, 10:42

In the other day I was reading the ALL thread in this forum about the LTWB track... People were crazy in here... that track made me become even more fan of these guys...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 30 Oct 2011, 10:56

LTWB is still my favorite track and i cannot image a day when this will change...

as said before... listen to it in the summer with a good sound system... goosebumps never lie! ;)

I just love every part of this track... intro, buildup, drop, outro... absolutely 100% perfect!
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 30 Oct 2011, 13:10

Here it is the vocal version of Antidote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBTm8g-6eps
Don't like it to be honest, but somehow you have to sell your track on itunes...
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 30 Oct 2011, 13:59

they extended that buildup sound to the 2nd drop aswell..mehhhhh vocals. Should have been a more badass voice than this gayish smoothboy vocal.
olivierM
I worship Axwell
since 2010

olivierM Send private message Post 30 Oct 2011, 16:38

I'm a bit tired of all those hip-hop vocals. This version is finally not my favourite one. I prefered the break on the Pete Tong's one.
Squid
I worship Axwell
since 2008
DJ Gear: One day it will be pioneer

Squid Send private message Post 31 Oct 2011, 12:15

LTWB - I don't think we can expect anything like it again. I kind of get what daherbst means with LTWB losing it's energy quite quickly but nevertheless I still love the track. I still get goosebumps :shock:

And as for the vocal version of antidote, I don't like it at all (at the moment but I can't see myself changing my mind :lol: ) . I can't actually say I have liked their vocal versions of One or Miami 2 Ibiza.