On tour!

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell07 Aug 2008, 18:51

Hi people, hope you are well! Im on tour since a couple of weeks now, thats why i havent been able to answer that many questions on the forum. Anyhow, the summer is great, im just in madrid now changing planes from ibiza to go to dreamers in marbella.
Swedish house mafia take over at subliminal sessions yesterday was legendary. THIS was the vibe i was hoping we could get in ibiza! Rammed until we had to stop at 6,30. There was so many hands in the air during the night and the vibe was very happy uplifting and summery! We played the whole night and we had all the co2 cannons and a monster confetti cannon that made the whole place look like christmas and burried our dj equipment in confetti, and we looked like santa clauses sometimes, but hey...anyhow, its gonna be hard to top that night, but we will try!

Open your heart is working very well for me in the clubs, and i hope it works for you as well! Just got my open your hear tshirt yesterday in ibiza, and dirty south got one as well, so we will be "roadtesting" them and then they will be available in the shop shortly.

W.w.w is also working very well, people are getting into the lyrucs now, and we got some great remixes coming, im currently testing the EDX remix out, and he did a great job! its a tough tune to remix cause it has all wierd melodies and chords changing during the song but he really pulled the cat out of the bag so to speak!

Also, playing Inside of me, and the yet to be named instrumental track that i will finish once i get home in september. Yes, im not seeing my home until then, so quite a long time abroad, and a big tour with many gigs, but im taking all the great memories with me home in october when i take a break until march to work on some more music...album maybe if it works out alright...

Well, i hope you are enjoying your summer, see you on the never ending tour (actually ends in oct...) haha
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post jeanp07 Aug 2008, 18:56

:shock: wow .. that sounds really good, especially the album thing!! i listened to the edx remix on defected page and what i heard was really really massive.
Boscó
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Traktor ; Macbook Pro ; Traktor Ns7

Post Boscó07 Aug 2008, 19:43

been waiting for that fcuking t-shirt man! :lol:

have a nice weekend in madrid!
"...people were going going crazy for everything i played i could have played like a kick for 20 mins and people would be mad..." (axwell)
Séb
Axwell lover

Post Séb07 Aug 2008, 20:07

Great news ! :D

The album, the reaction of the public for you news song, the tour and the t-shirt of Open your heart ! :D

All good for you apparently :)

See you next week @ Rock Oz Arene ! :D

Enjoy your tour !
Mutu
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post Mutu07 Aug 2008, 22:19

thanks ax
album ideea sounds awesome, cant wait !
wish you the best time on tour, or so to speak..
keep on rockin !! :D
also waiting for 'open your heart' t-shirt,

mutu
I got nothing but luv' for you !
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez09 Aug 2008, 10:56

Ax is back! :) Nice to hear from you man... Enjoy Spain cos you are more than welcome here.

SHM nights sure are awesome, I catched you guys in Le Palais (Cannes) twice and the atmosphere was just crazy and so frenetic.

Can't wait to see those 'open your heart' t-shirts, I also love the 'been a long time' logo, great artwork, if you guys could do a t-shirt with that one I guess it'd get some buys...

Wow, long time before you hit home... but I guess your sistem makes sense: a lot of gigs for the summer and a big break to just relax and hit the studio during the winter. And did I hear ALBUM? :D
FrederikLaMode
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Xone 4d and an MAC

Post FrederikLaMode09 Aug 2008, 13:42

Great to hear Axwell :) Amazing feeling when a dj get the crowd going. Amazing if you could pump out enough quality music to put out an album, not alot of digital artist can handle that.

@Dirty Sanchez: If a person with "It's been a long time" walks around in the disco, I would think they wouldnt have had some luv for a long time :lol:
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst10 Aug 2008, 08:44

ALBUM - ALBUUUUUUM! :lol:

Yessir - wanna have that - in a typical Axtone Cover!

I would buy a HUGE bunch of flowes for you girlfriend when you return! ;)
Being so long on tour isn't always that great as it sounds I guess...

All in all - great news - enjoy the rest of the summer...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez10 Aug 2008, 15:33

Yessir... I wonder if Ax took that from Pharrell :D And yep, Frederik, funny one... But that artwork is awesome!
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian10 Aug 2008, 15:55

good to hear everythings working fine!

have fun on the tour! i hope i can catch you in dusseldorf, if im not too busy!