Anything goes!
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 08:44

Bottom post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-xLUXuycw
Go home 2K... :o :shock: :o
This guy is not from our world... At this point I don't see one team which could beat the Warriors in finals. Spurs vs Warriors will be a legendary duel for sure but you can't stop Steph in 7 games.
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 10:01

Dschu wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-xLUXuycw
Go home 2K... :o :shock: :o
This guy is not from our world... At this point I don't see one team which could beat the Warriors in finals. Spurs vs Warriors will be a legendary duel for sure but you can't stop Steph in 7 games.
reminds me Ray Allen in his golden days
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 11:53

Didas wrote:
Dschu wrote: This guy is not from our world... At this point I don't see one team which could beat the Warriors in finals. Spurs vs Warriors will be a legendary duel for sure but you can't stop Steph in 7 games.
I think that OKC could have a better shot at beating them cause they can match Warriors pace, while Spurs really can't...but if anyone can think of some strategy to beat them it's Pop...i think they're just cruising through the regular season without any pressure or chip on their shoulders, when all the focus is on the Golden State breaking that 72-10 record, and they're really saving that special treatment and all out basketball kind of style for the Warriors...as everyone are saying the real NBA finals are gonna be Western Conference finals this year :D
BTW Ray Allen is my favorite basketball player ever, and i think he's more versatile player than Steph, especially on the D, but even Ray at his golden days couldn't hit these kind of shots over and over again...this is just from another planet type of shots he's taking...unreal :shock: :o
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 12:42

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote:
Dschu wrote: This guy is not from our world... At this point I don't see one team which could beat the Warriors in finals. Spurs vs Warriors will be a legendary duel for sure but you can't stop Steph in 7 games.
I think that OKC could have a better shot at beating them cause they can match Warriors pace, while Spurs really can't...but if anyone can think of some strategy to beat them it's Pop...i think they're just cruising through the regular season without any pressure or chip on their shoulders, when all the focus is on the Golden State breaking that 72-10 record, and they're really saving that special treatment and all out basketball kind of style for the Warriors...as everyone are saying the real NBA finals are gonna be Western Conference finals this year :D
BTW Ray Allen is my favorite basketball player ever, and i think he's more versatile player than Steph, especially on the D, but even Ray at his golden days couldn't hit these kind of shots over and over again...this is just from another planet type of shots he's taking...unreal :shock: :o

OKC is able to beat them in maybe 2 matches in a 7-games-series, but besides KD and Westbrook they are lacking some versatile bench players.
I share your opinion about the Spurs. Even after theis blowout loss against the Warriors it seemed like Pop was smiling and already knew what he would change next. Spurs need a healthy Tony Parker to set up their offensive game. Defensively they are the best team in the league in my opinion.

You're right, Western Conference Finals will be the sticking point. No way an Eastern Conference Team will beat Spurs or Warriors.

Lets just be happy about what the fantastic NBA Season we see right now: Healthy players, Black Mamba's farewell tour with lots of highlights, Curry's blast, and so on...

RayRay is one of the greatest 3-point-shooters and I love him (besides his last shot vs the Spurs in NBA Finals), but Steph hits impossible shots like he has a free way to the basket.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 13:21

Dschu wrote: Lets just be happy about what the fantastic NBA Season we see right now: Healthy players, Black Mamba's farewell tour with lots of highlights, Curry's blast, and so on...

RayRay is one of the greatest 3-point-shooters and I love him (besides his last shot vs the Spurs in NBA Finals), but Steph hits impossible shots like he has a free way to the basket.
Mamba's farewell tour is one of the worst parts of the this season with the way he's struggling and the team he's on, MY GOD what a bunch of crap players on that team...
People mistake Ray for JUST a 3-point shooter cause he became that later in his career (when he joined the Celtics), but before he was a BIG franchise player and he could hurt u in so many different ways...at his prime, he can go toe-to-toe with the greatest offensive players ever...virtually unstoppable when it gets him going...and he was so unselfish, never abusing the basketball like some players when the shots aren't falling...that's what i liked the most about him... ;)
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 15:01

Seveli13 wrote:
Dschu wrote: Lets just be happy about what the fantastic NBA Season we see right now: Healthy players, Black Mamba's farewell tour with lots of highlights, Curry's blast, and so on...

Mamba's farewell tour is one of the worst parts of the this season with the way he's struggling and the team he's on, MY GOD what a bunch of crap players on that team...
People mistake Ray for JUST a 3-point shooter cause he became that later in his career (when he joined the Celtics), but before he was a BIG franchise player and he could hurt u in so many different ways...at his prime, he can go toe-to-toe with the greatest offensive players ever...virtually unstoppable when it gets him going...and he was so unselfish, never abusing the basketball like some players when the shots aren't falling...that's what i liked the most about him... ;)

His farewell tour could be much better for sure, but I'm thankful that he is able to play most of the games. Team is fkn crap and he would deserve one last season on playoff-level.

I wouldn't entitle Ray Allen as a sole 3-Point shooter but this was the way he got his titles with Boston and later on in Miami. Earlier (Supersonics) he played great all-around basketball but he never was a type of franchise player. Call me a twaddler but the reason might be in his defensive personality. He's never been a leader.

btw i forgot to mention The Swish when I listed the positive facts of this season. Man he's a legend and look at his stats!
I would also love to see him on a competitive team...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 29 Feb 2016, 16:55

Dschu wrote:

His farewell tour could be much better for sure, but I'm thankful that he is able to play most of the games. Team is fkn crap and he would deserve one last season on playoff-level.

I wouldn't entitle Ray Allen as a sole 3-Point shooter but this was the way he got his titles with Boston and later on in Miami. Earlier (Supersonics) he played great all-around basketball but he never was a type of franchise player. Call me a twaddler but the reason might be in his defensive personality. He's never been a leader.

btw i forgot to mention The Swish when I listed the positive facts of this season. Man he's a legend and look at his stats!
Ray was a franchise player, that's just non-questionable man...the Sonics, and with the Bucks earlier? C'mon man...i agree he could achieve more if he was more of a leader but he was never a selfish type, he would always do what's best for the team...and let's not forget who was supposed to be the REAL MVP of 08' finals...Ray guarded Kobe for most of the series, he made the clutches play, not to mention he played for 48 minutes?!?! in the crucial game 4 when they came back from 24 points down in a largest comeback in the 37 years !!!

The Swish is the MOST UNDERRATED player in the NBA history...and i think by far...nothing more to add about that legend...he should have the same farewell tour as Kobe...
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 01 Mar 2016, 09:22

Seveli13 wrote:
Dschu wrote:

Ray was a franchise player, that's just non-questionable man...the Sonics, and with the Bucks earlier? C'mon man...i agree he could achieve more if he was more of a leader but he was never a selfish type, he would always do what's best for the team...and let's not forget who was supposed to be the REAL MVP of 08' finals...Ray guarded Kobe for most of the series, he made the clutches play, not to mention he played for 48 minutes?!?! in the crucial game 4 when they came back from 24 points down in a largest comeback in the 37 years !!!

The Swish is the MOST UNDERRATED player in the NBA history...and i think by far...nothing more to add about that legend...he should have the same farewell tour as Kobe...
We should consider creating an NBA Thread don't you think so?

Ok, I think I used the wrong term. Yes, Ray was a franchise player but he's missing the extra punch which is needed to lead a whole franchise. Better this way?

Well, we shouldnt compare Dirk and Kobe here cause their careers proceeded so differently. Dirk is underrated but he gains more credibility in the US than in Germany. He's one of the greatest german sportsmen EVER and deserves to be mentioned with guys like Michael Schumacher, Beckenbauer etc.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 01 Mar 2016, 11:18

Dschu wrote: We should consider creating an NBA Thread don't you think so?

Ok, I think I used the wrong term. Yes, Ray was a franchise player but he's missing the extra punch which is needed to lead a whole franchise. Better this way?

Well, we shouldnt compare Dirk and Kobe here cause their careers proceeded so differently. Dirk is underrated but he gains more credibility in the US than in Germany. He's one of the greatest german sportsmen EVER and deserves to be mentioned with guys like Michael Schumacher, Beckenbauer etc.
Don't know...would be nice but i can't see much NBA lovers here...i could be wrong but much of the members don't seem that into sports :D
Hmm, depends...he went toe-to-toe with the Sixers in 7 game series in the Eastern Conference Finals back in 01'. When Iverson was absolutely in his prime...and that's the only time Ray had a decent team there...He lead Sonics that one year to the Conference Semis' and gave SPURS a really good run for it, they lost in six games and games 6 was really close...he really didn't with much to work there...
TBH Honest i don't care how's he mentioned in Germany :D ...he's really the most underrated NBA player ever...in his prime years, he didn't have anything close a superstar by his side(like LeBron always needs)...that 06' finals was pretty much rigged i think...and the 2011 run...even MJ didn't had that kind of impact on the team in any of his championship years...clutch game, after clutch game...he brought that championship by himself really, something even MJ couldn't do...if he had the teams like LeBron or Kobe over the years he could have 4,5 rings right now for sure...as well as finals MVP...
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 01 Mar 2016, 19:43

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 07 Mar 2016, 19:52