Vocal ID

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Getdumb
True fan

Post Getdumb08 Aug 2008, 00:06

I was recently at VEMF 2008, in victoria. And the second day featured DJ Irene, whom i subtly know. She had a wicked closing set and her second or third to last song had the vocals saying "You got me up, You got me up.I'm like a puppet on a string, you got me up, you got me up"

I know it's not Calvin Fisher you got me burnin up, as there have been some releases of this track recently, remixes etc.

I've heard it's a classic track, early 90's ish. Does anyone know this track?!
Rave is King.
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post jeanp09 Aug 2008, 14:36

i guess this is the new remixe package coming form cevin fisher, with raul rincon, prok and fitch remixes etc. etc. u might find it .. use google ;)

//
Getdumb
True fan

Post Getdumb10 Aug 2008, 06:13

I did use google, and the only thing i found was a link to a dead forum, that wont load unless you Cache it through google, and it has no replies. just a person asking the same question calling it a classic early 90's track, I've listened to all the new Cevin fisher mixes and still to no avail ;_;
Rave is King.
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko19 Aug 2008, 08:33

You probably mean on this track.

Cevin Fisher feat. Loleatta Holloway- You Got Me Burning Up 2008 (Prok & Fitch Remix)
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez19 Aug 2008, 14:15

Roger Sanchez is spinning that one lately, guess it's the one you're looking for