Pryda & Friends Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 04 Jul 2016, 20:19

Bottom post of the previous page:

If only Armin was gonna warm up for Eric, that would be so sick!
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 05 Jul 2016, 12:23

That wouldn't be smart since Armin has much more energy in his sets than Eric
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 05 Jul 2016, 12:42

House5 wrote:That wouldn't be smart since Armin has much more energy in his sets than Eric
:lol: No :x It's just totally different type of music...they shouldn't be on the same stage on the same night...plan and simple...
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 05 Jul 2016, 14:20

I meant a warm-up set like he does in ASOT, not a big room or a trance set obviously. Obviously Armin wouldn't open for anyone when it's his show anyway :lol:
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
Rafasma
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Rafasma Send private message Post 05 Jul 2016, 21:20

TBH not that bad the set times, I guess Eric is gonna play from 20h to 22h, so the Pryda sutffs for the daytime/sunset and the last hour of the set with all the big tracks/IDs together with the visuals and laser.
' The police wanna party?! Is that why they are outside?! ALLRIGHT '
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 13 Jul 2016, 17:15

I'm seeing the king himself aka Erkkkkk Prydz tonight, on Opium Barcelona. Expect to hear a lot of his Cirez D' stuff plus some Pryda and some IDs, as it is a long 2 hour extended set on an iconic place (near to the beach but in a small and intimitate club). Very hyped really!!

I'll share with you my impressions of the set.
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 13 Jul 2016, 18:54

adrigarhouse wrote:I'm seeing the king himself aka Erkkkkk Prydz tonight, on Opium Barcelona. Expect to hear a lot of his Cirez D' stuff plus some Pryda and some IDs, as it is a long 2 hour extended set on an iconic place (near to the beach but in a small and intimitate club). Very hyped really!!

Niiice 8-) But 2 hours isn't that much really :| Anyways, hope u had a good time, it's much nicer seeing him at a club like that than in those big festivals...more dark Progressive stuff coming ur' way, as u already stated...have fun... ;)
Rafasma
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Rafasma Send private message Post 13 Jul 2016, 22:49

adrigarhouse wrote:I'm seeing the king himself aka Erkkkkk Prydz tonight, on Opium Barcelona. Expect to hear a lot of his Cirez D' stuff plus some Pryda and some IDs, as it is a long 2 hour extended set on an iconic place (near to the beach but in a small and intimitate club). Very hyped really!!

Disfruta!! 8-)
' The police wanna party?! Is that why they are outside?! ALLRIGHT '
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 14 Jul 2016, 11:27

Seveli13 wrote:

Niiice 8-) But 2 hours isn't that much really :| Anyways, hope u had a good time, it's much nicer seeing him at a club like that than in those big festivals...more dark Progressive stuff coming ur' way, as u already stated...have fun... ;)

If u knew... 8-) Really, really, really tremendeous set. 2 and a half hour set, more of the half was ALL Techno & Tech House ( :idea: ) stuff!!! And all were IDs from his aliases or from another guys, like this gem:

Plus, he opened up with Marquee Las Vegas Intro ID, put some Pryda new goddies, Loving You, fucking RYMD, Muranyi vs Diamond Life ( :idea: :idea: :idea: ) and then, the Dark Progressive stuff and the clubbier tunes.

As Cirez D, he put Metropolitan ID (which is great when the light go out and there's only two lasers crossing the dancefloor), On Off, Glow (In The Dark Dub), etc! :shock:

He closed the thing off with Mirage, Nopus and Opus, respectively. I can not remember which track was before Mirage, i think it was another Pryda ID. Idk, it was a truly journey, mental, and above all, transitions were all on point (i think there was only a mistake on one, but nothing to kill him :mrgreen: ), and the Techno gems kicked me in the chest like nothing did me ever before. Great atmosphere, and also, Jeremy Olander was there too!! Hanging out with some chicks and making laughs with Eric, he was defo having a good time, so I was.

Great experience, shame that some guys on the crows did not drop the phones at any time (really annoying really), but first two files were really catching the vibe and feeling the set.
"Please tell me..."
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 14 Jul 2016, 11:31

I think i put the Soundcloud link incorrectly :lol: :lol:

This is the song that i was looking for
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 14 Jul 2016, 12:00

adrigarhouse wrote: If u knew... 8-) Really, really, really tremendeous set. 2 and a half hour set, more of the half was ALL Techno & Tech House ( :idea: ) stuff!!! And all were IDs from his aliases or from another guys, like this gem.

Plus, he opened up with Marquee Las Vegas Intro ID, put some Pryda new goddies, Loving You, fucking RYMD, Muranyi vs Diamond Life ( :idea: :idea: :idea: ) and then, the Dark Progressive stuff and the clubbier tunes.

As Cirez D, he put Metropolitan ID (which is great when the light go out and there's only two lasers crossing the dancefloor), On Off, Glow (In The Dark Dub), etc! :shock:

He closed the thing off with Mirage, Nopus and Opus, respectively. I can not remember which track was before Mirage, i think it was another Pryda ID. Idk, it was a truly journey, mental, and above all, transitions were all on point (i think there was only a mistake on one, but nothing to kill him :mrgreen: ), and the Techno gems kicked me in the chest like nothing did me ever before. Great atmosphere, and also, Jeremy Olander was there too!! Hanging out with some chicks and making laughs with Eric, he was defo having a good time, so I was.

Great experience, shame that some guys on the crows did not drop the phones at any time (really annoying really), but first two files were really catching the vibe and feeling the set.
So awesome, and yeah, already saw a clip of him playing RYMD last night :)
But Nopus, and Opus are just not for clubs :lol: Such a cool thing Jer was there as well :) And very cool from Eric playing Last Night On Earth material...please share more Techy, Progressive tracks like that if u remember what else he played... ;)