Pryda & Friends Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 15 Jul 2017, 08:37

Bottom post of the previous page:

Another great Beats 1 show from Eric Prydz

https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 07-14.html
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 09:41

Eric Prydz - Live @ Tomorrowland, Belgium (21.07.17)

https://www.facebook.com/tomorrowland/v ... 071349177/
Born in Germany, raised in music
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 09:50

sobieski902 wrote:
Eric Prydz - Live @ Tomorrowland, Belgium (21.07.17)

https://www.facebook.com/tomorrowland/v ... 071349177/
Super disappointing they didn't let him to make up his lost time and that they didn't stream at all Cirez D later on...what a letdown :roll:
renegade
True fan
since 2017
DJ Gear: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

renegade Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 11:49

Obviously neither Tiesto nor Axwell Ingrosso want to shorten their set time.
Rafasma
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Rafasma Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 11:59

The normal thing would be change the set times between Prydz and Tiesto, and let Eric rest after a stressful journey. But I guess Tiesto is so selfish to do that. Much better an hour of each dj rather than 20min of Afrojack and 40min of Eric that came straight from the train station to the stage...
' The police wanna party?! Is that why they are outside?! ALLRIGHT '
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 15:00

Rafasma wrote:The normal thing would be change the set times between Prydz and Tiesto, and let Eric rest after a stressful journey. But I guess Tiesto is so selfish to do that. Much better an hour of each dj rather than 20min of Afrojack and 40min of Eric that came straight from the train station to the stage...
Absolutely not. Its not in the responsibility of the festival AT ALL to account for that just because eric had to travel by train. If anyone is here at fault its Eric.
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 15:25

NotAxwell wrote:
Rafasma wrote:The normal thing would be change the set times between Prydz and Tiesto, and let Eric rest after a stressful journey. But I guess Tiesto is so selfish to do that. Much better an hour of each dj rather than 20min of Afrojack and 40min of Eric that came straight from the train station to the stage...
Absolutely not. Its not in the responsibility of the festival AT ALL to account for that just because eric had to travel by train. If anyone is here at fault its Eric.

Valid point, no doubt that the 'problem' was caused by Eric's fear of flight.
But sometimes people could just be cool to help each other out, for example as Diggers did back in the days for Eric's first Space appearance in Ibiza
Born in Germany, raised in music
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 15:50

sobieski902 wrote: Valid point, no doubt that the 'problem' was caused by Eric's fear of flight.
But sometimes people could just be cool to help each other out, for example as Diggers did back in the days for Eric's first Space appearance in Ibiza
Yeah, and Eric was late that time for the whole hour aka his whole set i think :D And Diggers was kind enough to give him an entire hour 8-)
But u can't expect that from douchebags like Tiesto and the RECY/\CLE band :lol:
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 22 Jul 2017, 16:25

Seveli13 wrote:
sobieski902 wrote: Valid point, no doubt that the 'problem' was caused by Eric's fear of flight.
Yeah, and Eric was late that time for the whole hour aka his whole set i think :D And Diggers was kind enough to give him an entire hour 8-)
But u can't expect that from douchebags like Tiesto and the RECY/\CLE band :lol:
One of maybe 90 Space nights per year are nowhere in the slightest comparable with a mainstage slot at one of the biggest festivals :)
Rafasma
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Rafasma Send private message Post 23 Jul 2017, 09:46

Eric's fault? Didnt know he had control on the french trains systems... And when the private jets are broken is the djs fault because they don't travel with commercial companies, and when the commercial flight is delayed is djs fault because they dont move by helicopter...

This is something about "work mates" not about "faults".
' The police wanna party?! Is that why they are outside?! ALLRIGHT '
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 23 Jul 2017, 09:59

Almost-Human wrote:Another great Beats 1 show from Eric Prydz

https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 07-14.html
Finally listened to this, pretty decent episode, don't know what to make of that Glow Remix, not really feelin' it at first listening. But that Hi Ibiza ID and The Accuser are pure filth, proper bangers!