Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 1202
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 31 Jan 2012, 13:37

Bottom post of the previous page:

I suppose The Ritual will be released in Size 2.0 as planned, but no the same with the collab, I think it won't be released..
User avatar
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 377
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4/ MB Pro/ Sennheiser HD 25 Pro

DavidB Send private message Post 02 Feb 2012, 01:54

Is anybody heard something about this one ? Was release 19th january and only on trackitdown.com WTF ? No Beatport ? No promo ? Btw this track is interesting in my opinion.

http://www.trackitdown.net/track/sunner ... 93626.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZws4jeWPeM
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 1202
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 02 Feb 2012, 12:10

boring track imo
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 02 Feb 2012, 13:09

DavidB wrote:Is anybody heard something about this one ? Was release 19th january and only on trackitdown.com WTF ? No Beatport ? No promo ? Btw this track is interesting in my opinion.
Have seen this yesterday on BMD and thought where's the Beatport link?
Strange...
User avatar
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 330
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 02 Feb 2012, 13:20

I can find it in The (German) iTunes Store. Released 19th January. But Strange: No Promotion?!

Btw: I have seen a tweet of Size Records. They said that they will post a Beatport link soon(Next days?!).

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Axcellent!
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 491
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

RomainG Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG Post 06 Feb 2012, 22:51

DCBull wrote:By the way the track he spoke about last night on twitter "Out With Charlie" seems to be a follower of Teasing Mr. Charlie, which means 303-Acid-House!
This ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ie_LiQwbVU
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 06 Feb 2012, 22:54

RomainG wrote:
DCBull wrote:By the way the track he spoke about last night on twitter "Out With Charlie" seems to be a follower of Teasing Mr. Charlie, which means 303-Acid-House!
This ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ie_LiQwbVU
could be..acid house like he usually did. ;)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Ingason8
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 473
DJ Gear: MacBook Pro+Logic+Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkii+Midi Controller

Ingason8 Send private message Post 06 Feb 2012, 22:57

Didas wrote:
RomainG wrote:
DCBull wrote:By the way the track he spoke about last night on twitter "Out With Charlie" seems to be a follower of Teasing Mr. Charlie, which means 303-Acid-House!
This ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ie_LiQwbVU
could be..acid house like he usually did. ;)
Drop should be more minimal
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 07 Feb 2012, 10:47

Sounds like Teasing Mr Charlie and Rave'n'Roll had a baby...
And the baby sounds pretty good
User avatar
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 809
From: The Netherlands

ruben Send private message Post 07 Feb 2012, 13:08

thats out with charlie for sure
User avatar
ern1523
Axwell digger
since 2011
Posts: 74

ern1523 Send private message Post 08 Feb 2012, 06:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtFZqDh-jA

angellos been playing this recently at his shows....bigg ID!